Hi am am new 2!

eruwen

Hi am am new 2!

Post#51 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:07 pm

Darn, the name thing didn't work...I'll have to attempt to change it later...

rian_ithilmir

Hi am am new 2!

Post#52 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:34 am

Well Met!

I just signed up last last night. I was ... persuaded ... by Rhapsody to joinup. :elfwink: Here I am! I like to write, and have already submitted my entry to the writing contest. Looks like fun here!

Rian

rhapsody

Hi am am new 2!

Post#53 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:36 am

Rian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*tacklehugs Rian* :flamejump:

Guys meet my co-author for some of my stories and 'partner in crime', Rian Ithilmir! Honey, feel welcome here. This is a nice site with lots of things going on. And very nice people too.

Vee

Hi am am new 2!

Post#54 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:18 am

Welcome Rian_ithilmir !

Any friend of Rhapsody's is a complete nutter! See you in chat maybe.

Hey Loni - NO WAY!

Amarië

Hi am am new 2!

Post#55 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:44 am

Welcome Eruwen! I am the other V-Goddess and a Council Member.
-wen means maiden or young girl btw. Not lady. So it would be maiden of God.

And welcome Rian_ithilmir! Queen... moonjewel? Rhapsody seems to enjoy herself here, I hope you will too. Come by the chat room and say hello sometime. Nuttyness is a pluss, but not a demand. :)

Darn, the name thing didn't work...I'll have to attempt to change it later...

It's not that easy. Only our very busy King and webmaster Tarrant (mostly known as Taz) can do that. So you have to contact him.

Hey Loni - NO WAY!

I second that. Case closed.
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

rian_ithilmir

Hi am am new 2!

Post#56 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:38 am

Hi all! Thanks for the welcome! :flamejump:

I can be really silly sometimes, well, most of the time really... LOL! I figure it's more fun that way...

Thanks again! When I'm more awake, I'll look around more. :cat:

eruwen

Hi am am new 2!

Post#57 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:52 pm

It's not that easy. Only our very busy King and webmaster Tarrant (mostly known as Taz) can do that. So you have to contact him.

Well, I suppose I can just leave it. Afterall, I just mean it in terms that she is fairly close to the gods...communicates well with them. Yeah, I know "-wen" means maiden. I guess I was thinking of it in terms of "maiden = woman (or lady in modern terms...but of course not medieval" but "woman does not always = maiden." :)

Anyway, I'll just leave it...

fgonzalezdeotoyadn

Hi am am new 2!

Post#58 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:41 am

Welcome to PT!

rian_ithilmir

Hi am am new 2!

Post#59 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:36 pm

I know he's probably really busy, but I think I sent a message to Tarrant asking for permission to change my name. Rian_Ithilmir is my character's name in many of my stories, so when I signed up, I thought it would be a nice change of pace. But then, I thought, it's not my pen name, so it would confuse loads of people when I get to posting stories, or well, submitting stories (which was another question I had for Tarrant). [thinks] Gods, a very Tolkien-esque sentence! [/thinks]

Anyhoo... my question is... should I expect a reply from him soonish? Or do I need to ask someone else?

Rian_Ithilmir's author - Isil Elensar

Etharion

Hi am am new 2!

Post#60 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:46 pm

Hy there you new bunch of inventive PT members!! I wish you many fun hours here. Join up everywhere and share the fun!!!! :elfbiggrin:
O.C.C. Rian- you will probably have to wait for Tarrant to anwser, he is usualy very busy.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”