Post#1 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:19 pm

Suilad fellow Ardans, I am Celebedhel Wilwarin of Lorien. I would like to introduce myself to you all. I have just joined this community and look forward to getting to know everyone. Speak soon!

OOC: I'm an aussie from australian, 17yrs old. I've followed Tolkiens work since I read The Hobbit when I was a kid. My interests include literature, ancient history, pop culture, Tolkien of course, and heaps more. I could talk about Tolkien all day long, and have spent much of my time immersed in Middle Earth through the many books he wrote.

I'm a budding historian of the Tolkien World, and my favourite books are The Silmarillion and the Lost Tales 1 and 2.

WHEE! Thanks all :)

Post#2 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:24 pm

Yo! and welcome!

You'll find quite a few lovers of the Silmarillion here, myself included. Enjoy the site!

Post#3 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:35 pm

Well met Celebedhel,

we briefly met in the chat already and feel welcome here!

Post#4 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:13 pm

Hello and welcome Celebedhel! Hope you enjoy your time at PT! :happyelf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Post#5 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:12 pm

Howdy Celebedhel, welcome to Planet-Tolkien. :happyelf: I look forward to reading your posts.
'Share and enjoy'

Post#6 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:33 am

'Lo there Celebedhel, welcome to Planet-Tolkien!

Hope you stay around!

I will never raise the white flag.

Post#7 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:42 pm

Welcome to the site, Celebedhel. I'm pleased you managed to make it. I'll look forward to seeing you around here.

Post#8 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:43 pm

Welcome to PT Celebedhel!! :elfbiggrin: Im from Sydney!! Acctualy, now i live in Croatia, but im a aussie too! Its nice to meet you.

laurelindhe ilmarin

Post#9 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:26 pm

A warm welcome to you, Celebedhel! I am most glad that you have joined us in fellowship here at PT.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”