Greetings all

gargamel

Greetings all

Post#1 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:46 am

Just to say hi to all im new to this site but i,ve been reading tolkien for years .
Hmm details details
Ok im a avid roleplayer of both table top and larp varieties ,i write and draw occasionally ,I play computer games as often as i can manage ,Have a overactive imagination and read around 3 books a week .
Thats about everything so hi all and if you want to drop me a message go ahead!

terrijayne

Greetings all

Post#2 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:15 am

Hey Gargamel! Welcome to Planet Tolkien. You'll find lots of wonderful people walking through these corridors. Feel free to stop one every now and then and chat. I'm sort of a newbie myself, and I've learned more about Tolkien than I realized was possible. Plus you get the added bonus of meeting fantastic people from all corners of our little blue globe we call home. Three books a day...my you're abitious. What genre of literature do you favor? Or perhaps your an equal opportunity reader and enjoy just about anything. :read:

Again, welcome to PT. Bring your imagination along and enjoy the visits.

By the way, giving your name of Gargamel, are we to ascertain that you are a Smurfs fan? :elfbiggrin:

arwen evenstar

Greetings all

Post#3 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:28 am

Welcome to PT Gargamel. I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you're into RPG's, we have some great ones and a new face would be great, we're starting to have the same people in all of them. Another avid reader, what great fun...I fit into that category rather strongly myself! I hope to see ya around, and feel free to drop by and chat.

melian

Greetings all

Post#4 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:44 am

Welcome to PT Gargamel! :happyelf:

grondmaster

Greetings all

Post#5 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:16 pm

Hi Gargamel, welcome to our happy family. "Share and enjoy."
'Share and enjoy'

rue auburn

Greetings all

Post#6 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:21 pm

Yayyyyyy...Welcome! It's great to have you here,hope to see you in the threads!

gargamel

Greetings all

Post#7 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:43 am

Thanks everyone its good to have such a warm welcome .
Oh i read fantasy ,thriller ,historical and a lot of non fiction when the mood hits.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”