Writing Contest

rian_ithilmir

Writing Contest

Post#1 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:27 pm

Okay, I didn't know where else to post this, so I'm gonna put it here. :P:

I'm getting anxious to know how my entry did. Will those who entered be given a note/heads-up or something before the 25th? Or is that when everyone finds out?

Call me silly enough to ask this... :tigger:

Isil Elensar... Rian Ithilmir's rampant author at large

rhapsody

Writing Contest

Post#2 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:55 pm

I think most who have entered are eager to know how they did... at least I am. :) Just a few more days!

valedhelgwath

Writing Contest

Post#3 » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:55 am

We'll let you all know as soon as possible. :)

floyd_n_milan

Writing Contest

Post#4 » Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:26 pm

I was wondering about this thing too! When are we getting the results btw?

rhapsody

Writing Contest

Post#5 » Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:46 pm

Competition!!!

Then
7) Entries must be received by Midnight GMT, December 1st 2004. The winner will be selected by Christmas 2004.

Getting a bit bouncy... :flamejump:

laurelindhe ilmarin

Writing Contest

Post#6 » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:53 pm

I just wanted to say that I sincerely wish you all luck in the ensuing days of anticipation and hope that you all will be pleasantly surprised by the outcome of the competition!!!

rhapsody

Writing Contest

Post#7 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:13 pm

Well you know.... I am very very proud of this story and it is so hard not to share or being tightlipped about it (I am trying so hard not to say too much). For me entering was the most fun, whomever wins I will throw a party with :D

grondmaster

Writing Contest

Post#8 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:24 pm

They're working on it, we haven't forgotten! So stay tuned for further developments. Same time, same station, er same channel, er same url. :xmastree:
'Share and enjoy'

valedhelgwath

Writing Contest

Post#9 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:06 pm

I think most who have entered are eager to know how they did... at least I am. Just a few more days!

My sincerest apologies Rhapsody, for being a bit of a slacker. I was quite busy at the beginning of the month when I should have been writing to our chosen judges. To compensate for this, and ensure they have enough time to make a thorough decision, we have had to set the dead-line back a week to December 31st.

You all have permission to throw rotten veggies at me. In the meantime, have a great Christmas.

rhapsody

Writing Contest

Post#10 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:15 pm

Merry xmas Val & the jury members, I think I will kidnap Rian Ithilmir + contestants other to a local pub nearby ;) No wait, this is in the Prancing Pony!! :xmas: :xmastree:

Return to “The Prancing Pony”