New Year Resolutions

valedhelgwath

New Year Resolutions

Post#1 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:26 am

No one seems to have started one, so let me be the first to ask....

What are your New Year resolutions?

Mine, by the way, is the usual boring "gotta lose some of weight I've piled on over Christmas."

rhapsody

New Year Resolutions

Post#2 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:30 am

Writing more stories and even more important: completing some of my current ones ;)

laurelindhe ilmarin

New Year Resolutions

Post#3 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:47 am

I resolve to shake off the cobwebs and disappointments of 2004 and try harder to be satisfied with life. Also to buy an old motorhome, transform it into a 1970's Disco pallace on wheels, complete with disco ball, shag carpet and beaded curtains, and tour the country with my family for a month this summer!

Well, I can dream, can't I?

Túrin Turambar

New Year Resolutions

Post#4 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:00 pm

didn't you hear!? Dreaming has been banned in American starting '05... It's too destructive and causes to much procrastination, most importantly it doesn't further our childrens education and innovation.

By the way my resolution is to quit smoking. I've just recently quit nicotine about 2 months ago, now i have to work on that other stuff. I really don't want to, but the doc says i should... :( My life is probably gonna make a drastic change sometime soon.

rhapsody

New Year Resolutions

Post#5 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:44 pm

My advice: stop trying so hard and embrace life! {{{Laurelindhe}}} Friends are just around the corner you know!

Dark_Duelist

New Year Resolutions

Post#6 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:01 pm

To stop worrying about breaking skateboards!

Ar-Edain

New Year Resolutions

Post#7 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:09 pm

Nyeeeeeeeeeehih! Resolutions! Horrible things! If i leave them alone they won't hurt me. I made a Tuesday resolution once........... Never got over the shock of it. Im glad to hear about dreaming being banned. The children don't need to be happy as long as they grow up to be productive and don't have those horrible.....................what are they called?.........Oh yeah, personalities. Who needs imagination i have to much work to make room for a life! And what's up with this whole fun thing? I guess it does help the economy in some cases. Fine keep your fun. But dreaming won't help increase the productivity of the sweat-shop workforce and won't help you learn enough to get a boring job you hate anyway, about time they outlawed it!

I got my 500th post! Finally!

Vee

New Year Resolutions

Post#8 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:33 pm

My NY Resolutions....

1. To rule the world
2. Not to bungy jump

virumor

New Year Resolutions

Post#9 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:04 pm

My New Year's resolutions? Ask again next year. I forgot them in the turbulent passing of the year.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

grondmaster

New Year Resolutions

Post#10 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:11 pm

To not worry about the big stuff that is beyond my means of correcting; and the same thing about the little stuff, because a hundred years from now, who will remember, or even care.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Prancing Pony”