TomBombadillo

Ouiji wossnames...

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Never heard of an ouji board, sorry. What is it, anyway? :paranoid:
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Halo_Black

Ouiji wossnames...

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ouiji Boards are these spooky boards you use to chat to dead people:dead:...hell, I'm lousy at explaining these things, hang on a sec*does a quick Yahoo search*
...aha! Check this out, it'll probaly explane it better.
[u]http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/[/u]
spooky stuff huh? :shocked:nn[Edited on 22/4/2002 by Grondmaster]

PlasticSquirrel

Ouiji wossnames...

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Those spooky things that you mention usually happen to other people that you hear about, and are part of Urban legend. Unless you've done one with me, in which case it was all an elaborate and hysterical hoax, which I always set up when dealing with the supernatural etc. etc.
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

chikakat

Ouiji wossnames...

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

in 4th grade my class for some reason had a huge freakout about supernatural stuff...possibly because our playground neighbored a graveyard...but anyway, we all got together at my friend's birthday party and used a Ouiji board...I don't really remember what it said, but i do remember being scared out of my mind (though that was probably more my own fault than anything that actually happened).

I figure they're really only creepy and scary if you let them be...though, at the risk of sounding superstitious, I stay away from them...

Allyssa

Ouiji wossnames...

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

How to test if your Ouiji owner/operator is a fraud:

A sceptical friend of mine once attended a seance (?spelling) and decided to prove the whole thing was a hoax. When each person had to put their finger on the glass, he pushed the glass down hard so that it was difficult for any of the participants to move it. After the "dead" were asked a question, one person's finger suddenly left the glass - identifying that person as the one moving the glass, not any mysterious spirits. :haha:

You might like to try that. I have always wanted to. ;)
"May the Angels Guide"

gnampie

Ouiji wossnames...

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, I don't want to spoil all the fun, but here is a story about the son of someone my mother used to know.
For his 18th birthday he invited some friends for a weekend in a castle. One night they decided to call the spirits of death people. That boy was the medium through which the spirits could talk to them. It all started as a joke, but ended in tragedy. They didn't expect anyone to answer, until suddenly the boy started to speak with the voice of his dead grandfather. He completely freaked out, jumped out of the window in madness and by this killed himself.

So, be careful when trying out things like this.
It's not because we can't prove it (yet) that is isn't true.

(the truth is out there! ;) )

PlasticSquirrel

Ouiji wossnames...

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Funny how it's always someone that someone else you know happens to know, and never someone you know directly that these things happen to ain't it?
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Halo_Black

Ouiji wossnames...

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

V. spooky! But no ouiji board for lil' old me. Mum caught my friend nagging me about it and made me promise not to try it out. Unfortunatly my friend is still nagging me about it and is now teasing me cause I won't break the promise I made to Mum. :(
nn[Edited on 24/4/2002 by Taz]

TomBombadillo

Ouiji wossnames...

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

So whadda ya do then eh? ;) I wouldn't know really. Sounds pretty spooky to me... :wary:
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Ouiji wossnames...

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Definitely too scary!
:shakehead:

Return to “The Prancing Pony”