I Can't Believe....

glorifindel

I Can't Believe....

Post#251 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:19 pm

I've got the right URL for the flexithread. It's here.If it doesn't work just go to the Golden Perch and click the House of Elrond.
I can't believe that I did two posts in a row!:D

Namarie!

grondmaster

I Can't Believe....

Post#252 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:49 pm

And whenever I do a smilie, for example : D it turns out like Big Smilie Smilie. What's wrong??? :D
When your post reads, "Big Smilie Smilie" it means you copied a previously posted smilie rather than getting one from the star icon above the input box or typing out the memorized code for the one you want. :D when copied apears as "Big Smilie Smilie"; :elfbiggrin: appears as "Elf With a Big Grin Smilie".

I can't believe I only figured that out a couple months ago. :tongueelf: "Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie"
'Share and enjoy'

leelee

I Can't Believe....

Post#253 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:13 pm

I can't believe this hot weather. I am longing for the rain.

Meneldur Elentirmo

I Can't Believe....

Post#254 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:41 pm

I can't believe today's BBQ went perfectly -- we had no problems/disasters, and PUH-LENTY of food and drink. :D

glorifindel

I Can't Believe....

Post#255 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:01 pm

Well, that seems great Meneldur Elentrimo, I ocassionlyhave a Barbeque. I like (scotch fillet)steak, (cherry marinated lamb/gourmet) sausages, (caremelized) onions and many other stuff on my barbeque.
I can't believe I'm saying this but I read somewhere in the forum that your son had a birthday and your having a barbeque for him. Is that true?
I can't believe that today is so freezing cold and there is still frost everywhere, even at midday.
I can't believe that today I had the worst stomach ache this year!
I can't believe that I wrote that!:D

Namarie!

grondmaster

I Can't Believe....

Post#256 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:54 pm

I can't believe Wheel of Tolkien was the only thread posted under Current Games since I was here yesterday.
'Share and enjoy'

Meneldur Elentirmo

I Can't Believe....

Post#257 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:44 pm

I can't believe I was simply too exhausted to plow through all the game threads last night. Sorry Grondy! Hopefully I'll make up for it tonight.

I can't believe we're only only two weeks away from closing the deal to sell Bag End and move into Crickhollow. I hope we have enough time to get everything done!!!

glorifindel

I Can't Believe....

Post#258 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:25 pm

I can't believe that my pet bird is chewing my chain necklace today!

Namarie!

Loss

I Can't Believe....

Post#259 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:28 am

I can't believe that I've never been stung by a wasp or bee in my entire life!

glorifindel

I Can't Believe....

Post#260 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:31 am

Same with me.
I can't believe that I've read three Harry Potter books in a week.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”