I Can't Believe....

mellon

I Can't Believe....

Post#301 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:19 pm

bet no-one remembers me

I can't believe you said that , I remember you:)and it's nice to see you around again

grondmaster

I Can't Believe....

Post#302 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:22 pm

I can't believe I couldn't raise Planet-Tolkien yesterday :elfroleeyes: between two and five my time; I finally gave up and played the original Neverwinter Nights instead.
'Share and enjoy'

Túrin Turambar

I Can't Believe....

Post#303 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:56 am

I can't believe that i think this is my first posted topic that is one of those red letters on fire! I might have one or 2 more at the most, but i never expected this one to go on fire.

I also can't believe that grondy plays NeverWinter Nights. I have that game but quite after getting out of the starting city because the game is so huge and detailed that it confused me and i unfortunately can't dedicate the time to play it. I also cheated by downloading one of those 'trainers' that give your character 99 in every skill.

grondmaster

I Can't Believe....

Post#304 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:05 pm

I can't believe Túrin Turambar hasn't been able to finish Neverwinter Nights. I've beaten it and it's two expansion add-ons at least three times, but then I usually replay most of the games that I find are excellent.

If one beefs up their character up on steroids by downloading and applying cheats, they take all the fun and excitement out of the game; where is the challenge in that? Of course I always play off-line and save often so I can reload and try again after getting killed. I also save before opening a trapped chest in case I get killed or the treasure is merely a mundane item, as each treasure is often random. So a purist might consider this is cheating too. :elfbiggrin: And if I use the stone of recall, I usually run back to where I used it rather than spending the money to port back there.
'Share and enjoy'

Loss

I Can't Believe....

Post#305 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:49 pm

I can't believe I havn't even heard of Neverwinter Nights...

(Is it an MMORPG or a normal PC game?)

grondmaster

I Can't Believe....

Post#306 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:14 pm

I can't believe I don't know what a "MMORPG" is. Neverwinter Nights is a 2003 PC D&D Role Playing Game by Atari that you can also play online. Its two official expansions are Shadows of the Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark; and there are a few other shorter scenerios you can order online.
'Share and enjoy'

leelee

I Can't Believe....

Post#307 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:02 pm

I can't believe I actually am able to post.For over a week or perhaps more as soon as I log in the computer freezers. Only on this site usually. I don't get it. It is so frustrating.

arath

I Can't Believe....

Post#308 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:23 am

i can't believe what happened yesturday at jokela school :(
i can't believe how reliefed i am that two of my friends escaped unhurt...

grondmaster

I Can't Believe....

Post#309 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:04 pm

I can't believe we have so few active members now, I still refuse to take it personal....horsees and water and all that. :orcsad:
'Share and enjoy'

mellon

I Can't Believe....

Post#310 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:10 pm

I can't believe it either Grondy :)

Return to “The Prancing Pony”