Lord of the Rings Conquest

Snape

Post#1 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Just bidding on Lord of the Rings Conquest for the PS3, anyone played it, thoughts?

Snape

Post#2 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:37 pm

.... awesome, I won the ebay auction! £12.50 (inc P&P), not bad considering it's £17.00 from Amazon not including P&P which would of been another £3!

The Cheesey

Post#3 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Xbox 360 LOTR:C is better. :P

Going to get the Maps Pack for it soon. (Battle of the Last Alliance, Arwen, Gothmog, Boromer and Amon Hen or something like that)

The Cheesey

Post#4 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:38 pm

And ours was £30! : :orcsad:

Snape

Post#5 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Yeah, I considered an Xbox and would still like one, but I went with the PS3 as I wanted a DVD/Blue-ray player ... besides, I don't have time for another console or too much gaming with everything I need to get done on PT this year :)

The Cheesey

Post#6 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:18 pm

:orcgin: Cool.

IMO In the space of a week PT has already improved. (The Ads were annoying, Weather System and Postal Charges are Back Etc.),

But where have the polls gone?

Snape

Post#7 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:31 pm

It wasn't working properly and had some vulnerabilities, it's temporarily offline until I fix it.

Loss

Post#8 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:13 pm

I still try to think what PT used to look like and I only remember various greens and the symbol we used to have. But I am so glad the Weather is back :tongueelf:

I have LOTRC, and I mainly bought it for I played Star Wars Battlefront on the old PS2. A friend of mine and I would play that for hours quite a few years ago and we constantly said how great would it be if they did a LOTR version. So I bought it near the day of release. With some upgraded graphics and smoother gameplay, I really enjoyed the story campaigns; playing as the good and bad characters etc. The only criticism is the multiplayer aspect. It's quite unbalanced, but on the campaign, I give it eight out of ten :orcsmilie:

rho

Post#9 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:50 pm

I seem to remember a drawing of Gandalf with his wizard hat on, yeah and green.

Snape

Post#10 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:09 am

Indeed, here is an archived version of the old design.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”