Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

But I was a Yankee Dog!!!

Alyssa,I say we start an anty-texan club! :grin:

gimli_axe_wielder

How Texan Are you?

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

You are -
Texan!
You are proud - damn proud - and deservedly so. You live in Texas - or you are a natural born Texan who has been kidnapped and taken to some other state (probably Utah, Idaho, Montana or somewhere in the bible belt - or maybe Austrailia or some other former British penal colony).

ha! yeah!!! Been there twice... cousin lives there... is that cheating????
GRONDY WORSHIPER

Celebrian

How Texan Are you?

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I`m as Texan as Val and Grondy and the rest of you who have been kidnapped :) This is of course totally wrong since I live in Norway, but hey! Does it count that I know someone from Texas? :smoke:

raptor

How Texan Are you?

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

ok,I PRESUME YOU ALL GOT SOMETHING LIKE DIS,HAVEN'T YOU?
You are -
a Yankee Dog!
Don't you come down south 'less you're wearing your iron underpants you Yankee.
:mad: :D :cool:

MelliotSandybanks

How Texan Are you?

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, I live in Texas but my results were.
You are -
Almost Texan!
You probably live in a state bordering Texas - or maybe Arizona, Nevada and very teny tiny parts of California. Of course, if you are a cowboy from Wyoming - why aren't you eating your biscuits..er... brisuit? Don't panic... There is hope for you - Start watching John Wayne Movies and eating lots of red meat and cook the next five weekends on your barbeque - rain or shine.

I never claimed to be Texan though. I was not born here, I have unfortunately have lived here for tooo many years. The good things that I can say about this state is that I met my husband here and our son was born here.

nn[Edited on 20/11/2002 by MelliotSandybanks]

ProgHead777

How Texan Are you?

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hehe...very cool. Here's my result:

You are -
Almost Texan!
You probably live in a state bordering Texas - or maybe Arizona, Nevada and very teny tiny parts of California. Of course, if you are a cowboy from Wyoming - why aren't you eating your biscuits..er... brisuit? Don't panic... There is hope for you - Start watching John Wayne Movies and eating lots of red meat and cook the next five weekends on your barbeque - rain or shine.

Cute...but I don't live anywhere near Texas :P:
WWGD: What Would Gandalf Do?

grondmaster

How Texan Are you?

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Neat site Swampfaye. Here's my result:
Texan!
You are proud - damn proud - and deservedly so. You live in Texas - or you are a natural born Texan who has been kidnapped and taken to some other state (probably Utah, Idaho, Montana or somewhere in the bible belt - or maybe Australia or some other former British penal colony).
I've always lived in Washington (the one to the left of Idaho); however, I have spent a couple hours at the Big D/FW airport, read Molly Ivin's columns, and speak John Waynese (excepting I always liked Gary Cooper's western persona better). :orcsmilie:
'Share and enjoy'

valedhelgwath

How Texan Are you?

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I got
You are proud - damn proud - and deservedly so. You live in Texas - or you are a natural born Texan who has been kidnapped and taken to some other state (probably Utah, Idaho, Montana or somewhere in the bible belt - or maybe Austrailia or some other former British penal colony).
Wrong on all counts, but maybe I should pay a visit.

chikakat

How Texan Are you?

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

hehe...I'm Texan...not quite accurate, but whatever. My dad's from Texas, actually...

Return to “The Prancing Pony”