Christnas gifts! Come quickly and take yours!

grondmaster

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

For Eryan: A thread where politics and religion are discussed openly with goodwill, tolerance, and abuse-free dialogue toward learning something from those who do not share our views. :angel:

Thank you Eryan for the magical wings. I look forward to visiting many new vistas and returning to many of my favorite haunts. Thank you also for the new more powerful Grond. I hope it will pound down upon only the evil malefactors, rather than was its predecessor's habit of hammering upon all that was good. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

valedhelgwath

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

For Valedhelgwath: a beautiful Mermaid to keep him company at work, and a magical wand making disappear quickly any teabag present in his immediate vicinity
Thank you, Eryan. They are truely wondrous gifts. If I had the former, however, my girlfriend would never allow me to go to sea again and I'd need the latter to fend off the missiles she threw at me :D

For you, Eryan, I wish I was able to write another story before Christmas like the Rangers one that you liked.

raptor

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thanks,Eryan.For you,may the light of Earendil evershine upon your paths.
Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Eryan

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

What a shame Ringfaxwen! I am so sorry!
Will you accept a box of silver-wrapped lembas to keep you fit to win in all possible sports?
Grondy, Val, Ringfaxwen, Raptor - your gifts are VERY, VERY much appreciated!!! They are really very very well chosen!
Thank you!!!

PlasticSquirrel

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

As long as I never have to pay back those cards ever, then thanks very much Eryan. Don't really eat nuts, never liked them, but I can always use plastic ones to chuck at people.
As for a gift for you, I'm feeling uninspired, how about a cuddly badger?
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Celebrian

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thanks Eryan! I really would like to see Lothlorien again :happyelf:

Stonehelm

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Cool, a nice sword to split orc heads! :)

Eryan, I am giving you a nice golden magic ring. :D
I will never raise the white flag.

rednell

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thank-you so much Eryan. To experience Tolkien's works for the first time (again) would indeed be a wonderful gift. Of course, I would have to time these moments of temporary forgetfulness just right.
For you, I would offer the Phial of Galadriel, so that you could bring the light of hope to those who live in hopelessness.
Happy Christmas!

Eryan

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thank you so much, Plastic, Stonehelm, Rednell!
Cuddly Badger is OK Plastic! Just today I got a real (non-virtual) Cuddly ????? I completely forgot the English name of that beast!!! this is the same sleepy little fat rodent which played such an important role in that movie in which a hero had to live again and again and again the same day... Well my Cuddly ??? has a battery in his back and a light sensor in his nose and he WHISTLES in response to people moving in front of him!
I laughed like mad, it was so funny!
Rednell,your gift... made me cry. Or almost... I realised that it is what I indeed desire the most. I would give anything, anything for such a Phial!
And I just realised that I forgot Boring!!!!
Boring - for you it MUST be of course a sailing boat, as beautiful as Vingilot!

Return to “The Prancing Pony”