Hobbies and Things

Fangorn

Hobbies and Things

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I love to read, especially fantasy. I also love to watch NASCAR, I'm a Tony Stewart fan. I also watch t.v. some, not much, but some. I like classic rock, when it comes to music, I also like the Barenaked Ladies and Good Charlotte.

Ishayala

Hobbies and Things

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I like to read all kind of books(almost all :funnylaugh: ),drawing,listening to music(Rammstein, System of a Down, Nirvana, Marilyn Manson)surf the net and do anything with computers.(ok ecept for fixing them)
and of course PARTY!!!!!

Stonehelm where´s your website at??

Stonehelm

Hobbies and Things

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

It's www.tolkienreport.com

I am about to start another site for world news.
I will never raise the white flag.

Namo

Hobbies and Things

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hey I like to hear music and surf on the web. But mostly I hear music (Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica, Hammerfall, Rhapsody) Does anyone around here likes epic metal?
On through the night he rides, on his raging
horse made of steel
Nothing can save you now, before the renegade
you will kneel

Ross

Hobbies and Things

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Reading, Model Making, Wargamming (dont tke the mick there not toys), Airgunning (like paintballing but with airsoft guns), Cinema, Rocking (I'm glad somebody else like Rammstein, can't say i'm particularly into your other choices but there alot better than manufactured pop) and playing with my animals.
Sod off I'm busy!

Luthien79

Hobbies and Things

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I like dogs, drawing and painting, music, both listening to and playing on keyboard, collecting anything from ornaments, collector's plates, minerals and gemstones, books. I like photography, origami and I collect and grow cacti. I have a greenhouse full of those. the other obvious things are reading, surfing the net, shopping, walking with the dogs. I like lots of stuff.

Einar

Hobbies and Things

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I like music (Blink 182, Good Charlotte, Box Car Racer, Nirvana),playing guitar,watching TV,reading and surfing on the internet. nn[Edited on 22/1/2003 by Einar]

Lurtz

Hobbies and Things

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I like reading books, listening to music (Nirvana, Queens of the Stone Age, Red Hot Chilllipepper), movies and of course doing this.

Frodotheringbearer

Hobbies and Things

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

My hobbies are Taekwondo, golf,Tolkien books, music(nirvana, Rammstein, blink-182), and I like computer games such as counter strike and batlefield 1942 and some other stuff

Stonehelm

Hobbies and Things

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ross what kind of war games do you have? I have some old Avon Hill games that I have played.
I will never raise the white flag.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”