What and Where?

Lurtz

What and Where?

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I would been an hobbit, and i would lived in Rivendell, and my name would have been: Gibbles!

Einar

What and Where?

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I would have been an elf. I lifed in Rivendell and according to barrowdowns.com my elf name was Vinyatasarëion. :elf:

Samwisegamgee

What and Where?

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Let's see...I would live in either the Shire or the Grey Havens and according to barrowdowns.com my name would be: (if I were an elf) Luincoire. If I lived in the Shire, I would be a Millbank.
(thanks for sending me the names, Einar... ;) )

Einar

What and Where?

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

No problem Luincoire :)

Luthien79

What and Where?

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'd be a beautiful elvish maiden who refused to wear dresses and who could seriously kick butt.

I wouldn't live in one place but would move around from place to place, kicking butt whenever I came across anything on the dark side.

I wouldn't name myself, I think I would have already been named by my parents. Maybe a nickname like hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,,,,,,,,,,can't think. I know! I'd let people call me whatever they wanted. I like to be enigmatic. I'd probably have a different name amongst all the different races like Gandalf did. That would be great.nn[Edited on 23/1/2003 by Luthien79]

PlasticSquirrel

What and Where?

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'd be a beautiful elvish maiden who refused to wear dresses and who could seriously kick butt.

Refused to wear dresses? Say it with me Brothers... WOOHOO! ;)
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Stonehelm

What and Where?

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I would be an Elf named Elaran (StarKing) and I would live in Rivendell, or maybe Minas Tirith, or maybe the Shire. Hmmmmmm so many places to live!
I will never raise the white flag.

Luthien79

What and Where?

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I don't wear dresses are skirts in real life so I certainly wouldn't wear them in Middle Earth, LOL. They blow up in the wind, you get a draft up them and they get in the way. A good pair of trousers or jeans for me anyday. :D

I'd also love to see the expressions of disaproval from all the men when they saw a woman running round in masculine clothing. That would be the best bit.nn[Edited on 24/1/2003 by Luthien79]

PlasticSquirrel

What and Where?

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

A good pair of trousers or jeans for me anyday. :D

I've got the wrong end of the stick again haven't I? Oh well....
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Luthien79

What and Where?

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I won't comment on that one, LOL

Return to “The Prancing Pony”