Women,men,love=pain

Ross

Women,men,love=pain

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yeh, send them to hell and wallow in misery and booze, when you re-emerge you'll be all the more stronger and indippendant because of it!
Sod off I'm busy!

earendiltheold

Women,men,love=pain

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ou are right, but in the meanwhile, it huuuuuuurtsssssssss man, soooo much!!!! damn!!!! But you are right, whatever does not kill you, makes you stronger. time to move on..

nn[Edited on 14/2/2003 by Rednell]

Mithrilblade

Women,men,love=pain

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I have nothing against guys but..

Births and Deaths are natural disasters, Marriage can be avoided :D

Ross

Women,men,love=pain

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

My exact Philiosophy, so you're a bird then?
Sod off I'm busy!

Elda

Women,men,love=pain

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yup quite right Mithrilblade

Snape

Women,men,love=pain

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"Kindness is women, not their beauteous looks, Shall win my love." - William Shakespeare

Ross

Women,men,love=pain

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

No Kindness is not nagging you after a long days work into doing mindless and teddious task, such as pot washing or D.I.Y., whilst also not complaining about how they've not stopped all day!

Has anybody?
Sod off I'm busy!

PlasticSquirrel

Women,men,love=pain

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

My Honey doesn't do any of those things, I'm really quite lucky.
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Snape

Women,men,love=pain

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Taz Wrote:
"Kindness is women, not their beauteous looks, Shall win my love." - William Shakespeare

Ross Replied:
No Kindness is not nagging you after a long days work into doing mindless and teddious task, such as pot washing or D.I.Y., whilst also not complaining about how they've not stopped all day!

Ummm, think you missed the deeper meaning of the quote there Ross. Or if you didn't and that is your prefered meaning of kindness in Women, well... I am greatful my girlfriend isn't like that *smiles* Ahhhh... Karma

MelliotSandybanks

Women,men,love=pain

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I just don't understand this thread. Why does love=pain?
Sure, I have been in relationships where it has, but those are not true love.

As for the Nagging, I have never understood that. If you nag someone to do something, it just makes them NOT want to do it at all. Then if the person was going to do it, they refuse after that.

You ask once, if it does not get done, you either do it yourself or get someone else to do it. I have learned it is much easier to hire someone to do something once, if i want my hubby to do it. He hates having to pay for something that he can do. If he really does not want to do it, i can continue to hire them, if not he does it.

No point in fusssing over it. Every relationship is work, but in the end it really can be a lot of fun.

Being kind and considerate to your partner is a major part of it. nn[Edited on 3/15/2003 by MelliotSandybanks]

Return to “The Forsaken Inn”