Ross

Who is your faverite superhero?

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Cough Nerd! ;)
Sod off I'm busy!

PlasticSquirrel

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hopefully, Marvel made this self-evident in the comic book ever so many years ago.

*begin geek mode* The whole Pete and MJ thing went on and on for years in the Comic and was infinitely less squished together for obvious reasons. Pete didn't even get to meet MJ till issue 40-something, in a classic Romita "Face it Tiger you just hit the Jackpot" panel. But they still failed to get it together for even longer, Pete going off with Gwen Stacey until her untimely death at the hands of the Goblin (in the scene they pinched for the movie with MJ instead, and she failed to die). After Gwen died, Pete decided that everyone he loved would suffer (the theme that they've yanked out for the movie, which explains why he didn't get it together with her) and it took years before him and MJ finally got it together (I think it was the 80s before that finally happened) and then they got married, and now they've got divorced, lets see what's around the corner for the most interesting comic book couple since Jean Grey and Scott Summers (if she'd just stop failing to be dead all the time).
*end geek mode*
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

grondmaster

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

See kiddies, the comics don't have anything the be ashamed of, they can hold their own wth the soaps any day out of the year. :teacher: :elfbiggrin:
'Share and enjoy'

grondmaster

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Billy Batson aka Captain Marvel, Jr.
'Share and enjoy'

Sheryl

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hmm...this takes alot of thinking, my mum, Orlando Bloom :makeout: ! Oh and Justin Yimberlake. :P:
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

Airecristiel

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I must say it's SuperNell. :D
She can take care of everything! :D :D
We put all our faith in you, SuperNell!! :P:
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
/Oscar Wilde

PlasticSquirrel

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Oh no! What a choice! Where to start, well everyone knows I'm a spidey-nut and have been reading those comics since I was an itty-bitty little skwerl, but then you have the Silver Surfer who I've also got a real obssession with, and I've been reading a lot of Ghost Rider recently as well, and he's even more fundamentally flawed than the other two... ermmm...
Okay, on reflection I'm going to go with Ben Grimm aka the ever lovin' blue eyed Thing from the fantastic four, just cos I want to today.
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Delidia

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I love X-Men 2 Feawen! MWahahaha
My favorite evil dude is Magneto though. ANYway

Superhero?
1. Charles Xavier! he rokz, and so does Patrick Stewart, who plays him in te movie
2. My brother.
3. Spiderman!
4. Wolverine. (gotta do individual people!)
5. Storm rokz, shes awesome!

Return to “The Forsaken Inn”