The Party Tree

valedhelgwath

The Party Tree

Post#101 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

(Here I would like to put some particularly funny smiley, but somehow I cannot yet find out how to insert them!!!).
Are they not just to your left when you are writing your post, Eryan? There should be a box titled "postBody" with ten of the little critters looking at you. Just click on one and he should appear, or click on "More smilies..." to get loads more. Or have you got your smilies disabled?

grondmaster

The Party Tree

Post#102 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Eryan: 1) Place your cursor where you want the smilie. 2) Click on the [u]More smilies...[/u] link, there to the left of the edit box. 3) Choose a smilie from the list that meets your whimsy and click on it. Voila, the word surrounded by colons will be placed in your text. You can use the preview button to see how it looks. Don't close the smilies' window for you may wish to use another one in a subsequent post. :read:
'Share and enjoy'

Eryan

The Party Tree

Post#103 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thank you Val. Grondy!!!
Well let's see how it works!!!

:angel: :funnylaugh: :grn: :mad: :cat: :pixie: :boring: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh:

Now I will submit it and see what happens...
I also remarked that I cannot anymore edit my posts (the button "edit" disappeared). How can we now edit and correct our posts????

Eryan

The Party Tree

Post#104 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

It worked!!! It worked!!! With one esxception (:grn:) Thanks again!!! :D :D :D :iloveyou: :funnylaugh:

MelliotSandybanks

The Party Tree

Post#105 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I gotta party!!!!!!!!!!! This is my 300th post.!!!!!!!!!! Wooohoooo! :funnylaugh: :P: :pary:

Hey Prog, I only have 31 post to catch up with you.

Watch out!!!!!!!!! :tigger: :grin: :hahaha: :elfroleeyes: :flamejump: :P: nn[Edited on 26/9/2002 by MelliotSandybanks]

Orimono_Shujin

The Party Tree

Post#106 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

hurray. my 23rd post.....yay. (notice my dull, bland voice) :elf:

grondmaster

The Party Tree

Post#107 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

wahoo I hit 2000 posts today, and all I can say is that it was a hell of a lot of work, as I wasn't trying to be a 'posting freak', but just doing my normal duty. :) :P: :funnylaugh:
'Share and enjoy'

MelliotSandybanks

The Party Tree

Post#108 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yea Grondy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Prog I have caught up with you we are now even. but I am going to bed. I won't pass you today. lol

Eryan

The Party Tree

Post#109 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, if we are speaking about numbers of posts, what is the criterion of becoming a Council Member? I thought it is based on the number of posts, but now I remarked that Valledhelgwath is a Council Member with his 490 posts, but Ungoliant with her over 1000 posts is still a Regular! (like poor me, with my 420 posts).... :( :( :( :verysad:

Eryan

The Party Tree

Post#110 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I just remarked still one alarming thing, if one submits too many posts, one may become a Posting Freak instead of a Council Member!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shakehead: :P:

Return to “The Forsaken Inn”