The Party Tree

Eryan

The Party Tree

Post#1301 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:21 pm

Hi Grondy, it was really nice of you to remember!!!
:D :D :D

valedhelgwath

The Party Tree

Post#1302 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:08 pm

:pary:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERYAN. HOPE YOU HAD A NICE DAY :pary:

Andrea

The Party Tree

Post#1303 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:52 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE I MISSED AND HAPPY AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

Elfstone

The Party Tree

Post#1304 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:13 pm

Belated Birthday greetings to Excelsior, and to Eryan! Hope you both had great ones! :birthday:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

LadyFeawen

The Party Tree

Post#1305 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:09 pm

My brother (Excelsior) says thanks all. He had a nice b-day. :wiggle:
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

Samwisegamgee

The Party Tree

Post#1306 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:20 pm

HAPPY (somewhat belated) BIRTHDAY ERYAN! I hope you had a magnificant day! :pary: :birthday: :imtheking:

Eryan

The Party Tree

Post#1307 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:44 pm

Thanks everybody, Val, Elfstone, Sammie! Actually, it's today that I had a particularly nice day !

loni

The Party Tree

Post#1308 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:05 pm

:) :D :wink: :bday: :pary: :xmas: :birthday: :imtheking: :flamejump: :orcgin: :wiggle: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR WHENEVER IT WAS!!!!!!! :) :D :wink: :bday: :pary: :xmas: :birthday: :imtheking: :flamejump: :orcgin: :wiggle:

Guys, my Mum's birthday is on the 3rd of August. I plan to show this thread to her on her birthday so can you all pop on on the 2nd just in case you have a different timezone and say happy birthday? She'll be SOOOO surprised!!!!!! Her name is Robin.

valedhelgwath

The Party Tree

Post#1309 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:19 pm

:pary:HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, ArwenRingBearer. Have a great day. :pary:

Elfstone

The Party Tree

Post#1310 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:51 pm

Guys, my Mum's birthday is on the 3rd of August. I plan to show this thread to her on her birthday so can you all pop on on the 2nd just in case you have a different timezone and say happy birthday? She'll be SOOOO surprised!!!!!! Her name is Robin.

Will do Loni! :elfwink:

Happy Birthday to ArwenRingBearer tomorrow! Hope you have a great day! :birthday:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Return to “The Forsaken Inn”