The Party Tree

cloveress

The Party Tree

Post#1851 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:38 pm

Geez, Grondy, you gotta come up with a better prank. I'm moving away anyways, to Antarctica, and I don't think I'll have Internet access for the rest of my life! Alas that I should be a poor archaeologist!

grondmaster

The Party Tree

Post#1852 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:02 pm

Have fun digging in the ice and playing with the penquins, Cloveress. Write if you get work and hang by you thumbs. :elfbiggrin:

Tomorrow, 03 April is Crystle caves birthday.

:pary: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL CAVES :birthday: :pary:
'Share and enjoy'

eruwen

The Party Tree

Post#1853 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:15 pm

Now...aren't Grondy and Clover fuuunyyy!!! Well then, I've decided to climb Mt. Everest this month, so I'll be out of touch for a while. If I still have my fingers when I return, I may drop a line. ;)

Happy Birthday, Crystal Caves! May this be the beginning of one of the best years of your life! :) -- (not an April Fool's joke)

cloveress

The Party Tree

Post#1854 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:06 am

*muffled squeak from beneath a big layer of ice and snow*
Happy Birthday, Crystal!
*sneeze*

grondmaster

The Party Tree

Post#1855 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:43 pm

Tomorrow, 04 April is Laurelome's birthday.
:pary: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURELOME :birthday: :pary:
'Share and enjoy'

laurelome

The Party Tree

Post#1856 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:32 pm

:disturbed: Help! Untie me now, you sticky pie-thrower! Thank you for the 'happy b-day' though, guys!

and you watch out Elessar Lossëhelin! Karma will think of something yet! :veryevil:

Anyone willing to help the poor otter, check out the 'let's play....' thread under the roleplaying guild! :D

crystle caves

The Party Tree

Post#1857 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:39 pm

Yay! Happy sweet 16 to meee! Also, finally set a date for the wedding!! Very much so Looking forward to Sept. 23rd;) naw have my own wedding website at nashandvela.wedding.com very happy
Baby Arwen also 12 weeks old today We piersed her ears on the first, and she looks so beautiful. She giggles and coos and managed to roll over already. She's growing up so fast:(

mellon

The Party Tree

Post#1858 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:52 am

Con gratulations !! My best wishes for you :) Im sure you will have a special day !!

Loss

The Party Tree

Post#1859 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:54 am

Yeah best wishes Crystal, they do just grow up so so fast :elfbiggrin:

Loss

The Party Tree

Post#1860 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:54 am

Starhawk: in the words of Albert Einstein "Imagination is more important than knowledge." so really Information is really the key :orcgin:

Well i know that you were born Feb. 18, 1983, so you are 23??? you are sarcastic like me (and to see if you can prove that, come up with something sarcy to counter the Einstein comment :D), a good avatar and you argue :elfbiggrin: (you seem nice but you could be an axe murderer???)

Sooooooooo it's the Otter's birthday tomorrow, hmm should i untie her from the target.............

NAH!!!!! BIRTHDAY PRANK!!!!!!!!! :theking:

Return to “The Forsaken Inn”