The Party Tree

grondmaster

The Party Tree

Post#2101 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:04 pm

Today, 21 December was the 26th birthday of Sarawyn.
(Well it still is today for another seven hours where I live.)
:pary: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAWYN :birthday: :pary:
'Share and enjoy'

rafael

The Party Tree

Post#2102 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:08 am

:pary: :pary: Today 22.th of December Mellon's mom who also happens to be Ereinion 's granny is 60 years young! And what a Dame she is! And as always she's my :pumpkin:
:birthday: :birthday: :pary: :pary:

virumor

The Party Tree

Post#2103 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:39 am

I have just stumbled upon a horrible oversight : on the first page of this thread, Lady Mellon's, Lady Maydmarion's and some other ladies' names are [u]not[/u] listed!!!

But since it is considered impolite to ask for a lady's name, weight and IQ... not to mention, since I do not wish to be skinned alive this close to Christmas, I shall leave it at this... :orcgin:

And happy birthday to Mellon's mom!

Btw, is it still a custom in Scandinavia (I forget whether it was Sweden or Norway!) that the birthdayee gets to wear a crown with a candle and has to bestow her or his family members with various sweetmeats?
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

rafael

The Party Tree

Post#2104 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:47 am

Mellon is also lion, her birthday is 1.th of August, every year! Eagle and lion should be a Griff or am I wrong again.

BTW! Small kids in Norway, say up to ten often use a crown to tell who is the birthdayee. since they often are running very fast around, that age. Mayheps some should use a crash-helmet instead.

mellon

The Party Tree

Post#2105 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:50 am

Today Indeed my dear mother is 60 years old and I also want to gratulate her :) I love her dearly as I do with my dear father Rafael:) Atually I'm off to celebrate her birthday right now :pary:
And Vir I'll make her wear a crown for sure:
Have a nice day everyone at PT :wavehello:

virumor

The Party Tree

Post#2106 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:45 am

Eagle and lion should be a Griff or am I wrong again.

You are correct.

rafael

The Party Tree

Post#2107 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:16 pm

Eagle and lion should be a Griff or am I wrong again.
You are correct.

I thought Griff or Griffins where a Potter-thing; but Ah,and AH again, that explain why she is so high, so wild, but so close to earth. A lioness she is. With Wings on. The Wings do differ in colour, sometimes snowy and sometimes black; - but she does fly lovely, doesn't she! :angel: :angel: :angel:

Btw; Me wife was crowned, told of your greetings on PT and sincerly thanks you!!

virumor

The Party Tree

Post#2108 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:54 pm

There's a Griffin in Lewis Carrol's Alice in Wonderland, and various griffins in Sumeric/Babylonian mythology.

grondmaster

The Party Tree

Post#2109 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:06 pm

Happy Birthday Mellon's mom, Rafael's wife, and Ereinion's grandmama

NOTE: Both Mellon (Aug. 01) and Maydmarion (Sep. 27) have been on our list since at least o6 August 2006, the last time it was edited; they just aren't listed using the honorific "Lady". :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

mellon

The Party Tree

Post#2110 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:00 pm

NOTE: Both Mellon (Aug. 01) and Maydmarion (Sep. 27) have been on our list since at least o6 August 2006, the last time it was edited; they just aren't listed using the honorific "Lady".

I think we both ought to be:) (LADIES)I'm a Lion born in the late 60 (69)And sometimes I think of myself as a lady but most of the time I'm just an ordinary daughter ,wife ,mother and FRIEND:)

Return to “The Forsaken Inn”