The Party Tree

Darous

The Party Tree

Post#701 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yep you have a good one Rawien and enjoy yerself. ;)
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

MelliotSandybanks

The Party Tree

Post#702 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Eryan, I really had no idea how old you were. I was guessing somewhere between 29 and 45. Probably somewhere around my age but, I really had not clue.

Peredhil

The Party Tree

Post#703 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

[font=papyrus]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELBERETHGILTHONIEL[/font]
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

Eryan

The Party Tree

Post#704 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Happy birthday everybody! :dunce: :wiggle: :juggling: :birthday:
Mellie, I am myself shocked to be 48, I do not feel that old! But time runs and we cannot do anything about it! What I really regret when I'm thiking about my age is that during so many long years I had no Internet and no video camcorder.. How many things I missed because of that! Another nasty and sad thing about being old is that you realise that you do not have anymore before you a whole lifetime to realise your dreams. But a good thing is to realise that time is the most precious treasure - this makes you enjoy every moment of it! Now very simple pleasures can make me extremely happy. A tree just outside my window is now no more dull and ordinary, but rare, mysterious and precious - and green light in its leaves is beautiful as a rare, magic jewel... It's so funny, actually I was much sadder when I was young!

valedhelgwath

The Party Tree

Post#706 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

But a good thing is to realise that time is the most precious treasure - this makes you enjoy every moment of it!
I can really empathise with that one, Eryan. Not having enough time in which to do everything I want to do is bad enough, but it really annoys me when I get stuck somewhere and finish up totally wasting a few hours.

rednell

The Party Tree

Post#707 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAWIEN AND ELBERETH!
Hope you both had a great one. :pary: :birthday:

Eryan

The Party Tree

Post#708 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

it really annoys me when I get stuck somewhere and finish up totally wasting a few hours

I also hate that Val, and I am simply mad when I think of the amount of time I simply and stupidly wasted during my life! However, wasting time is one thing, and getting stuck is another thing, not so easy to avoid. Sometimes one can do absolutely nothing about it! For many sorts of creativity you must just be in the proper mood. Sometimes we have time but no inspiration... and we get stuk... and then we suddenly have inspiration, but no time! I am simply mad when I happen to be in a fantasy-writing mood while having hundreds of other things to do!
It was always a great consolation for me that JRRT had similar guilty feelings about wasting time and not finishing things... They are portrayed in a really poignant way in "The leaf by Niggle". And yet he offered us alll a wonderful Secondary World and influenced lives of millions of his readers!

Ross

The Party Tree

Post#709 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sorry everyone I forgot about this thread.
Happy Birthday everyone.
Sod off I'm busy!

grondmaster

The Party Tree

Post#710 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Anatea(seajewel) is16 today.

:pary: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :birthday: :pary:
:pary: :birthday: ANATEA(SEAJEWEL) :birthday: :pary:
:pary: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :birthday: :pary:
:pary: :birthday: :pary: TO YOU!! :pary: :birthday: :pary:

'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Forsaken Inn”