Where are you all from?????

thrain iii

Post#351 » Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:25 am

im from austin texas. weather here is CRAZY. austin is populated by about 450,000 hippies and 300,000 techies, and all democrats.

Post#352 » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:05 pm

Geez....what a place to live in Thrain iii. I don't think I've seen many hippies in California. As for techies there are a couple (actually there are one or two in my class :grin: ) I think one of our biggest problems in the Golden State is our thespians(actors). ;) They just run all over the place acting like weirdos! :soangry: Just kidding. I'm an actor myself but the part about them running around acting strange is true!
P.S. And at least all your democrats get along with each other. :hahaha: :wolf:

Post#353 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:17 am

i'm from Bled from Slovenia.That's in Europe if anyone doesn't know it....I love it here!!!

Post#354 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:42 pm

well i dont think ive posted on this thread so.......................

im from The State of Georgia USA,i Live in Woodstock about 20 or 30 miles north of Atlanta(I wish i could move to Ireland or Tennessee or one of the better parts of Georgia,its a nice state but anywhere near Atlanta,in my opinion,is boring,being over developed,and some of the people dont know left from right while lookin at a sign that points them out.)and what really bothers me about where i live is that hardly anyone is actually from the South (if a Southerner posted this thread it would be Where are yall from.........)they just think they are because there parents moved here a few years before they were born.theres nothing wrong with people outside of the South i just wish ones living in the South would quit saying tthey are and then saying things like "you all" or "you guy's" and other things Southereners wouldnt say.Your from where your familys from!Sorry if i offended anyone,but its just something that bothers me.

arwen evenstar

Post#355 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:09 pm

I'm from UT, USA. Park City to be exact (about a 15 minute drive from SLC). Unlike the rest of UT, Park City actually doesn't have that many Mormons. PC is more like a cold colony of CA. For anyone who watched the ski jumping, skeleton, luge, bobsled, downhill, snowboarding or slalom during the '02 Winter Olympics, that's where I live, actually, I'm about a 1 1/2 drive away from the ski jump/ UT Olympic Park. Park City is awesome, but there are definitely other parts that I wouldn't want to live in. *cough Heber, Coalville, Kamas, Francis* But just in case, the rumors about green j-ello and cassroles is true! Yuck!!!

Post#356 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:23 pm

In case anyone doesn't know; in the above post: UT = Utah, SLC = Salt Lake City, CA = California, and the Mormans are 'The Church of the Latterday Saints' and their members make up a very high proportion of population density in Utah and southern Idaho. We may not get into their doctrine for that would be entering into religious discussion. I will say that the many I have met are very nice, moral people. End of discussion. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

Post#357 » Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:19 pm

Is anyone here from Poland only we (The Council) could do with a little help in translating some Polish?

Post#358 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:54 pm

I'm from Arizona, went to undergraduate in Malibu, CA, and currently reside in San Francisco, CA, which I absolutely love and will most likely never leave.

Túrin Turambar

Post#359 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:09 pm

British Columbia, Canada here!! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

laurelindhe ilmarin

Post#360 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:13 am

Whoa, Turin. You are one very lucky guy...and I think you know why! :winking:

Hey, Eruwen, that's so weird! I was raised in southern California and now live in Arizona! We switched!

Return to “The Forsaken Inn”