Leaving

Amarië

Leaving

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sorry to hear about your gandmas house Mellie, I'm glad they didn't do more damage then they did..

You might notice me getting quiet for a while. I have my exams now and I need to study other things than PT.. and after that there is no school 'till January. We haven't got internet in our flat, but at Christmas I'll be at my parents house and then I'll be sure to pop in and wish you all a merry Christmas. :xmas:

In Norway we open our gifts on the evening of Christmas eve, and we put our presents under the tree after we decorate it little Christmas eve. So I get to open my presents befor most of you do, but I also have to look at them and wonder which ones are mine longer. :funnylaugh:

I'll miss you all, and I promise to be back early in January. ;)
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

TomBombadillo

Leaving

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:sad: Why is everyone going? :wink: Everyone: have fun, and come back soon!

Looking forward to Christmas! We're gonna celebrate it the traditional way this year: the whole family gathered on Christmas eve with the presents and stuff. Normally we kept the presents for New Year's eve, because then everyone could be present, and not on Christmas eve, but not this year! Soo looking forward to it, and in a nice Christmas mood already! :merryxmas: :xmas: :makeout:
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Ross

Leaving

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sorry to hear about that Mellie, the thing is you do anything to them you the one who is the wrong even though there comiting the crime. It really sucks!
Put some super glue on some cheese and leave it in the fridge. If they come back and eat it they will suffer from light Cyanide poisoning the wont come back again.nn[Edited on 21/11/2002 by Ross]
Sod off I'm busy!

valedhelgwath

Leaving

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sorry to hear that Mellie. When my Granny died, her house got broken into over twenty times in the following years, and the place got so smashed up it became derelict. Hope you get things sorted out and you are able to get back to us as soon as possible.

Rather than the place being stood empty, have you considered renting it out to a family, or even just a room as a bedsit. Once people begin using the place as a squat, it will very quickly deteriate.

Princess_Lùthien

Leaving

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, I hope you return soon that way we can all listen to your very interestig points of view. I hope that you return with a lighter heart and happier thoughts

Eryan

Leaving

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

What a shame! Return soon, Mellie, we will miss you!

grondmaster

Leaving

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:sad: Sorry that had to happen, Mellie. We will miss you, and hope you will soon be able to return to the fold. :)
'Share and enjoy'

PlasticSquirrel

Leaving

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sorry to hear about this Melly. Hope you get things sorted, and I'd consider Val's advice if I were you. Hope to be speaking with you again soon, in happy times..
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

TomBombadillo

Leaving

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Terribly sorry about this, Mellie... Hope you get things sorted out soon, and return to us when all is done. I'll miss you! :sad:
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Stonehelm

Leaving

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sorry to hear about that Melliot, it is sad when someone dies. Be well and come back soon!
I will never raise the white flag.

Return to “The Forsaken Inn”