see ya

see ya

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sorry to hear that Raptor.. I guess you won't be able to see this untill your doktor says it's ok (unless you disobey him/her, which makes you a naughty Raptor..) My best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery.
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

see ya

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Amen to the above Raptor, we will miss you and look forward to your healthy return, as your input is important to us. Get well soon. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

see ya

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sorry to hear that, Raptor. I hope it turns out to be nothing serious, and you are able to come back to us soon.

see ya

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Oh Raptor, I am very sorry to hear that, I hope it all works out for you. I will keep you in my prayers. Since I am basicly home bound not being about to be in front of my computer or able to read I would go nuts. I have only a handful of activities, PT & chat, reading, teaching Robbie, cleaning house and taking care of my menagerie of animals. I hope you can find something to keep you occupied. We will miss you a lot around here. Get better soon, and come back to us.

see ya

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

We will certainly miss you too Raptor. :(
Take care, friend and get well soon.

see ya

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

We'll miss you Raptor! :( Come back soon...I hope everything works out ok for you.

see ya

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sorry your not feeling well :( I hope you get well and come back soon!
I will never raise the white flag.

see ya

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Good to have you back Raptor! Glad everything turned out fine. Not that I missed you, I didn't even know you had gone and then you came back! :P:
Denial is not a river in Africa.

see ya

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I really hope that you will come back soon... and in the meantime, I hope that you will to be able to do some pleasant daydreaming about walking in ME! :D

see ya

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Take care mate, whenever I get a moment free I will be thinking of you :tongueelf:

Return to “The Forsaken Inn”