Ross

Every other types of pets!

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Never, you blasphemor!
Sod off I'm busy!

chikakat

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I used to have a goldfish named 'Babbles,' which was short for a mispronunciation of 'Babelfish.' Two weeks into my fish's life, I discovered the correct pronunciation, but Babbles stayed 'Babbles' because 'Babels' just doesn't have the same ring to it. :D Then my sis took my fish and renamed it 'Fishie' anyhow. (She claimed I killed her fish - also named Fishie...my sis is a creative one - even though she was the dummy who forgot to feed it. My poor Babbles died shortly after she took posession. Coincidence? I think not.)

Also, every year at the 4H fair, I campaigned for a rabbit, but I never got one :(

Allyssa

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I have a pseudo-pet bird. He is actually wild, but seems to think that my back yard belongs to him, so he almost qualifies as a pet.

He is an Australian Eastern Honeyeater. He has brown speckles, darker on top than underneath, a sharp beak, and dangly red cheek baubles. He looks so like he is wearing earings that we call him an Earring-bird. He lives in a neighbours gum tree with his harem of three females. He is fiesty and aggressive, and so far neither of my cats has ever come close to making a meal out of him. He enjoys the nectar from the flowers of my gravillea, which he defends obstinately from pruning shears.

I call him Trojan, because he clearly imagines himself 12 feet tall.
"May the Angels Guide"

Ross

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I once had two birds they were ducklings. there mother had abbandoned themn because they were ill so I took the home and looked after them. Cheese and Quackers, bad pune I know. they still did eventually die but at least they were warm and feed for a week.
Sod off I'm busy!

PlasticSquirrel

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I had a cockroach named Bob frequenting my flat up until my gf decided to kill it. She didn't believe me that I was keeping him as a pet. Also I have many many spiders named Boris, again, they are frequently killed by visitors. used to have rabbits, gerbils and hamsters, found that they all breed far too voraciously so I don't anymore.
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Ross

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

We used to have a common spider who was in our bathroom named Harry. Amazingly he lived for about eight years, until I realised I was a guillable fool!
Sod off I'm busy!

Stonehelm

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

We had some mice a few weeks ago, no they weren't pets, they came uninvited. They aren't here anymore though! Heh heh heh :grin:
I will never raise the white flag.

Ross

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

They do Bob alot. Your a Ranger
Sod off I'm busy!

MelliotSandybanks

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, I think everyone at PT knows how my family and I adore animals. I addition to our cats and (3) dogs we also have 3 Fire bellied toads, 2 hamsters (we had 3, but one died last week. *sniff* and wipe a tear off my cheek.), a gecko and a snake. I use to have pet rats as well, but that was before I got married.

Ross

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

i'm glad there is another Rat love :verysad: r out there Melly, I used to have Two. Porridge and Syrup. Syrup Died off Cancer and the lonliness of losing her sister Porridge to an ear infection.:verysad:
Sod off I'm busy!

Return to “The Forsaken Inn”