Every other types of pets!

PlasticSquirrel

Post#51 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

seein's how PlasticSquirrel gave him to me and all. I have named him PlasticSam!

And I suppose you think that's terribly funny do you? ;)

And Ross, you can get one of my marvellous Cuddly Badgers if you repeat this phrase for me:

I love Peter Jackson's work, he has interpreted the Lord of the Rings Trilogy faithfully and in the true spirit of the book, there can be no better tribute to the work of JRR Tolkien that Mr Jackson's films, I would gladly be his willing slave cos he is such a great director and lovely man.

*giggles inanely....*
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

musicimprovedme

Post#52 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I am a dog person DEFINITELY! But not those little bitty ones that you have to keep in your pocketses or else you lose them or sit on them. We always had hunting dogs and my father was a wonderful trainer, we had SMART dogs. Mostly labs and spaniels, and they have all been wonderful.

My family actually has run the gamut of animals in my life. We had cats, dogs, fish, hamsters, gerbils, hermit crabs...sometimes all at the same time. My parents raised tropical fish for a very long time when I was little.

My mom thought it would be a nice little income for me and started me on rabbits once. I took very good care of them and they took care of the population of my cages very well. I had raised about 15 of them when my mom said it was probably time to advertise them for sale. So I placed an ad in the paper and when people started calling me and coming to look at them, I FOUND OUT WHAT THEY INTENDED TO DO WITH MY RABBITS. I swear that was the first time the thought occurred to me that when they left my tender loving care, they would become dinner. I was mortified and furious with my mother and I made all the people go away. We started separating the rabbits so they wouldn't breed anymore...and when the last of them died off, that was the end of my rabbit farm.

We also had a ferret...her name was Slinky. She was cute as could be but sneaky and a little naughty. One day she got out of her cage and we couldn't find her by nighttime so we all just went to bed. I found her in the middle of the night...well, she found me...well, she found my ear...to be a very good snack whilst I was sleeping. Actually, I think she helped me get rid of some of my rabbits but my mother would never confess that she had anything to do with that.

I think if I was going to have an exotic animal it would be a snake. I love snakes...pythons and such. Or a monkey, cept I have heard they catch their own poop and throw it. Is that true?

I seem to have come by a badger lately...I don't know what his name was before, him but I think I have the right to change it seein's how PlasticSquirrel gave him to me and all. I have named him PlasticSam! Does anyone need a badger? I may be able to part with him. Please do let me know if you need a badger...REALLY.

Ross

Post#53 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I want a badger. So you didn't take my advise on the name!
Sod off I'm busy!

musicimprovedme

Post#54 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

so Ross, I take it you DONT like PJ?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... (breathein)..... hahahhahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha...wanna badger?

I also need to mention here, to free my conscience more than anything else, that once I had a goldfish, and I was drinking chocolate milk one day and I got to thinkin'...HEY! I like chocolate milk, wonder if THIS GUY likes chocolate milk...HE DIDN'T like it at ALL. :dead:

Undaunted, in college I got TWO fish and named them Sit and Spin and they went on to live a long (for a goldfish) and happy life!

nn[Edited on 4/6/2003 by MelliotSandybanks]

musicimprovedme

Post#55 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

~PRETTY SOON I WON'T BE A STRANGER ANYMORE~

...but I still may be stranger than most.

Airecristiel

Post#56 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

It's said that in our lifetime we will consume at least 12 spiders in our sleep so......

Whawhawhaaat? :shocked: :pixie:
Okay, that settles it for me, I'll NEVER go to sleep again!!
I've got an uncontrolled fear of spiders and it's so strong I won't come near the spot where I latest saw a spider in atleast two weeks. This makes it very hard for me to do my laundry since most of the eight-legged inhabitants in our house decided to settle down there. :(

Otherwise I've got a gecko. His name is Lexy and he is really beautiful, he's got a pink stomach, a brown-spotted purple tail, his body is yellow with more brown spots and his head is partially green, partially yellow. He's got the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, they are completely grey!

Then I've got three cats for the moment, including all the kittens and the other cats I've had about 30 cats all together (I won't tell you all of their names). But the kittens doesn't count, so that makes it six cats. :)
I've also had three rats and four hamsters. :)
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
/Oscar Wilde

Littleirena

Post#57 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I have had a sorta pet spider when i was small, he lived in the corner of the ceiling. And sometimes, he came down on my bed(top bunk)and slept on the post, i was like 5 , so i thought he really was my pet.

Then we realized that there were 2 more spiders in the bathroom, but that's when we had to leave for Canada. I accually wanted to take them along, but obviously we couldn't.

Well, now we have cockroaches, thought i'm not as exited about that, accually, i'm not exited at all!!!

Well, that's it :D

:wiggle:

Ross

Post#58 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I think everybody has one of them sort of pets spider, all mine seem to be called Harry.
I used to have eight European green backed lizards, they crawl all over the place at my mum and dads house in france. One dad I saw tehm burying there eggs only for them to be dug up by the next lizard who would nudge her eggs into the same hole. So I checked that it might be illeegal to smuggal live lizards into the UK but it's not to bring the eggs back. when it happened again me and my dad picked up the discarded eggs and incubated them in lots of socks brought them home and hatched them out.
My brother let loads of the locust that we feed them escape and cause an infestation in my mum and dads estate, but they all died out in winter.
Sod off I'm busy!

musicimprovedme

Post#59 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

My mother has taken to raccoons lately. She lives in Texas and we have pine trees all over the place here, including behind her house. She feeds them DOG food and they come right up into the garage!

I'm a nanny and between jobs at the moment and staying with her. My mother has those things trained to eat out of her hand! Once, I sat down and put a couple pieces of dog food on my knee and the little guys raise right up on two legs and take it. They are so fun to watch. Very delicate in their motions. I hope I never get bit, seein's how I'm needle phobic.

rednell

Post#60 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I received an e-mail from my daughter today:
This is to announce the passing of Anomynous the Black Moor Fish, who was a friend to all who knew him. He died peacefully in his sleep (or at least, my
sleep)in the late hours of Thursday, February 20th, 2003,in his home, amidst the plastic aquarium plant. He is survived by his owner, Bonnie , and the $8 hamster she will be buying to make her feel better. There will be no
viewing, as he has already been flushed on the morning of February 21st. He will be greatly missed. I blame my mother.

Now, in my defense. I was visiting last weekend and didn't notice Anomynous in his fish bowl, I assumed he had passed away. The following morning he was happily swimming around. I made the comment "Oh, I thought he was dead." Apparently I jinxed poor Anomynous and he died 4 days later. So, we all know, Mom is to blame, right? ;)
Anyway, may you rest in peace, Anomynous. :dead:

Return to “The Forsaken Inn”