For Plastic poliurethanic synthetic squirrel

PlasticSquirrel

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Man, have you got a couple of hours?
The easiest way to find out would be to go to http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk where many things are explained.
However, short version, I moved house a couple more times, I found a decent woman at last (very decent indeed) and am gonna move yet again soon. I got made a council member here and now have *shock horror* responsibilities! Also, i made a vague attempt to get back into professional musicianship, and am about halfway there now, making about half my income from playing guitar in dodgy covers bands. I did a shiny new demo CD of my own stuff (whiny angsty **** but it got it all out of my system) and did some other stuff. So how about you mate? Spill it, tell me all, why did you leave me? *sniff*
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

earendiltheold

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ok, i quit veterinary, i am starting now studying arquitechture. I dunno, i am getting old, and i didnt have a goal in my life, think this change in my lige really gets me high and happy. I am up to a year and a half with my girlfriend, not the same i used to talk u about. I am still a beer drinker, hurray for Corona mexican beer!!! hahahahaha so now you are a member of the council!! can y ou find out how to activate my old account? i loved my old name, miss it!!!! and i left this place, coz i had a lot of trouble in my life, it was sooo chaotic!!! but i am still alive, and that is what counts, isnt it?

PlasticSquirrel

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well mate, I think the whole site has been overhauled since you were last here, so I think your old account has died horibly and someone else has stolen you name (but you're still the one and only Earendil that I think of mate!) so sorry about that. Though you may be here, you'd have to log in with your other usename, and try the forgotten password functions.
Glad to hear you got a new woman as well. We're all getting old, and drinking too much. And I'm glad to hear you changed to architecture, I always had a feeling all that beer wouldn't go too well with operating on poor little animals!
And if you can come out of the end of a troubling time, and you can say "I'm still alive" without slurring your speech, or having to think too hard about it, then you're doing alright I reckon.

earendiltheold

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Man, do i missed your supportative words!!! Yeah, I think that poor little french poodle suffered a lot coz of my alcohol!!! hehehehe, he woke up with a Warhole paint on his arse!!! hahahahaha But you are right, while there is still life in my old bones, i shall not surrender. I have to keep on going on my life. There is no use to cry. or to live in the past. But tell me pal, how have you been? how bout your lovers? still single? And yes pal, we are getting sooo damn old. But we are still alive, dont we? i thnk that is important.

PlasticSquirrel

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Very much not single mate, gonna move in with my girlfriend (her two kids, three cats and rabbit as well) as soon as we find a place we can afford which is big enough.
I don't drink no more either (well not properly) very responsible clean-living guy these days. And less of the old, I'm only 25 still.

earendiltheold

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

well, for being 25 you have lived a lot, dontyou? But tell me pal, what do you studied? and what you do for living? Is it common the other side of the pacific to go living with the couple without marriage? is she older than you? I mean, in my opinion, you are too young for doing such things. But at least for me, i was educated so that living with the couple can only be if i married her. but we are such different cultures. I am 22, and compared with my friends, that are my age, i have lived A LOT!! and i dont drink any more, i received new year aboslutely drunk and partying out, but it was more than 6 months i hadnt tried a drink. and i hadnt drhink none since then, _I think i can enjoy more my life, the love, my friends, and the parties without drinking.

PlasticSquirrel

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yeah mate i've done way too much, I'm ready to stop now! And it's very very common to live with your gf without being married over here. As an atheist I have absolutely no qualms about it (done it twice before anyway). She's 10 years older than me though, yeah. But I'm stupidly old for my age, and she still seems very young (and looks it, woohoo!) so we kind of meet in the middle somewhere.
And I totally agree with you about the drinking. I spent the last 2 years trying to totally kick it (never gonna happen) but when I woke up in a nightclub toilet on my 25th birthday, i decided to make even more effort than I was before. heh heh... very funny in retrospect.

earendiltheold

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

ha!! it happened to me once, that night i was so drunk, ihave been drinking with my pals at my place, when we deicded to go to the a caffee three blocks away, i enter the bathroom, and i slept there a quarter hour, but the worst, i wnt to this night club, and i told a pal to go with me to the bathroom, as i knw i was too drunk, so i fell asleep right there, half an hour later, my pal woke up, he has fallen asleep with his back on the door of my toilet, then he had to woke me up. "Carlos? CArlos, wake up stupid, you are in a toiilet"!!! hahahaha pretty funny, but pretty sad at the same time, i went so low

PlasticSquirrel

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, at least you had a mate with you, I'd lost all mine (or so I thought, apparently they were all searching high and low for me) it was terribly sad. Of course, had I known that just a week later my life would suddenly have turned peachy and rosy, i wouldn't have minded as much.

earendiltheold

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

why? what happened a week later?

Return to “The Forsaken Inn”