Agh, the pain!!!

Peredhil

Agh, the pain!!!

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I was just walking down the stairs, not looking where I was going when I accidentally kicked the cupboard at the bottom of the stairs. Now every step I take is immensely painful.
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

Sheryl

Agh, the pain!!!

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sorry to hear that Pere, wot toe did u frcture? I bet it was the big one, that`s usually the worst one to do, or the little one.

My mum keeps knocking her little toe into things and it comes out of it`s socket, it`s gross!

Hope it heals soon Pere. *hugs*

~Sheryl~
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

Peredhil

Agh, the pain!!!

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

TY Sheryl. Yes, it is the big one. Any of the others wouldn't have been half as bad. Just my luck.

Andrea

Agh, the pain!!!

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ouches Pere, I know your pain, I broke all the toes on my left foot because I dropped a filing cabinet on them. :elfroleeyes: Stupid me.
Hope it gets better soon Pere! By the way, can you walk straight? You'd think you'd be falling all over since that's the toe that supports the rest.
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

valedhelgwath

Agh, the pain!!!

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I managed to cut one of my big toes on holiday last week playing football on the beach with the kids. Knowing there were sharp rocks buried in the sand I'd kept my trainers on, but the kids hastled me into taking them off. I protested until they started filling them with sand anyway, and five minutes later I wished I stuck by my guns.

Kids!!! Who'd have 'em?

musicimprovedme

Agh, the pain!!!

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I had bear claw pedals on my first ten speed bike (bear claw pedals have little things that poke up, you have to wear shoes) AAAAAAAAAAAAAND I didn't like the fancy schmancy hand brakes, I was just used to reverse pedaling to stop. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL, I got going down a hill, and I was going too fast...and I tried to spin backwards to stop but it didn't work and I hated to think about those dam*ed hand brakes so I figured I would just put my foot down.

The pedal went through my heel.

SOOOOOOOOOO now, everytime I watch the movie Pet Sematary, I get a jolt of VERY real pain when the little boy slices Herman Munsters foot with a scalpel from under the bed.

musicimprovedme

Agh, the pain!!!

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

<-------------Needlephobe. Anything that ever involves a sharp pointy object going in my skin gives me the heebie jeebies.......causes me about two weeks mental anguish before, and two weeks muscle ache after. I can't relax enough to let the needles go in the way they are supposed to! (they always say, just relax it hurts more if you don't relax....well, they obviously arent' havin a nervous breakdown now are they???)

Peredhil

Agh, the pain!!!

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

By the way, can you walk straight?
Just about. ;)

Rhodry*of*Aberwyn

Agh, the pain!!!

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

MIM, my Sis did that exact same thing when she was little.
Pere, sorry to hear about your toe mate, hope you heal up good soon. Im almost 30 and i've never broken a bone in my body, thats either a sign of real good luck or a boring shealted childhood, I prefere the first, but fear the last is probably more acurate.

Peredhil

Agh, the pain!!!

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Im almost 30 and i've never broken a bone in my body, thats either a sign of real good luck or a boring shealted childhood, I prefere the first, but fear the last is probably more acurate.
You're lucky then, I broke both my arms last summer.

Return to “The Golden Perch”