Anybody home?

crystle caves

Anybody home?

Post#1 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:38 pm

It seems that everyone is trying to hide form me. If anybody is feeling... well, like they just want to know that there are actual people here who want to just chat about any junk in particular, please write back. thanks.

LadyFeawen

Anybody home?

Post#2 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:43 pm

Hmm,sorry you feel that way,Crystal Caves. I've replied to your messages...You can always contact me though messenger or chat.
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

crystle caves

Anybody home?

Post#3 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:53 pm

Thank you, Lady Feawin, for answering my post. I apreciate it, but I did send you a message a wile ago. Did you get it?

crystle caves

Anybody home?

Post#4 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:17 pm

I feal it my solumn duty to be honest with everyone, It seems that I've scared everyone away. I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minout of it.

grondmaster

Anybody home?

Post#5 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:10 pm

Howdy Crystle caves. :happyelf: How goes the battle? What would you like to chat about: the price of tea in china, of butter in Baltimore, or something a little more conventional like ships and shoes and sealing wax, and cabbages and kings. I'm a retired mechanical engineer, live in western Washington, and first read Tolkien in 1967 on a working trip to Spain.

So as Rednell asked you a while back, does your name come from Merlin's cave (like written in Mary Stewart's Merlin Trilogy), after my domicile here in the Glittering Caves of Aglarond, or none of the above?
'Share and enjoy'

crystle caves

Anybody home?

Post#6 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:35 pm

Both, and my name, exept my name is spelled Krystal. Reading about the Round table is a hobby, and merlin is awesone. Ships and shoes and celing wax. That's puff, the Magic Dragon. I didn't know anyone knew that. I had to lear that one in chorus a couple years back...

grondmaster

Anybody home?

Post#7 » Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:36 pm

Puff the Magic Dragon by Peter, Paul, and Merry came out about the time I was in my last senior year at Washington State University; I remember sitting in the Pubs singing with it. My 'ships and shoes and sealing wax' bit was from 'The Walrus and the Carpenter ' a poem by Lewis Carroll found in the midst of Alice in Wonderland.

Have you read "Once and Future King" by T. H. White as well as Mary Stewart's Merlin Trilogy? I found his book was great fun, while her last book in the trilogy was a little dark. Have you found any other Merlin books besides of course Sir Thomas Malory's Le Morte de Arthur?
'Share and enjoy'

valedhelgwath

Anybody home?

Post#8 » Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:35 pm

Have you read "Once and Future King" by T. H. White as well as Mary Stewart's Merlin Trilogy? I found his book was great fun, while her last book in the trilogy was a little dark. Have you found any other Merlin books besides of course Sir Thomas Malory's Le Morte de Arthur?

I loved the Once and Future King. I've often thought about getting the Merlin Trilogy but as of yet have never gotten round to it. There are several Arthurian stories included in the Welsh Mabinogion, too.

Vee

Anybody home?

Post#9 » Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:09 am

Crystle Caves said:
That's puff, the Magic Dragon.

Guaranteed to make me cry along with The Selfish Giant, The Christmas Tree and anything Tolkien. Oh ,and a million other things.

valedhelgwath

Anybody home?

Post#10 » Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:20 pm

Guaranteed to make me cry along with The Selfish Giant, The Christmas Tree and anything Tolkien. Oh ,and a million other things.

I'm good at making girls cry, too. :goodnevil:

Return to “The Golden Perch”