A little nervous

crystle caves

A little nervous

Post#1 » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:14 pm

Tomorrow morning is the day I've been dreading... my SAT day. 14 year olds usually don't get offered this honor. The only other person I know of who's below 17 and is taking this test is Kanan Miller, the geneus on the Jr. High. I know I should be proud of this, but I'm scared to death. I find it hard to type, my hand are shaking so badly.

valedhelgwath

A little nervous

Post#2 » Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:11 am

Good luck with them Crystle. And try not to worry too much. By doing them, however well you do, you will be doing better than if you didn't do them. By taking them this early, even if you don't do well, you will get another opportunity next year.

Best Wishes with them :read:

lord_aragorn86

A little nervous

Post#3 » Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:21 am

Oh! SAT was a piece of cake for me. I got 1620 on the first attempt. Maths is easy. Its the verbal that kills. Don't get scared. U'll get thru. U're only 14 btw. Dunno y r u taking it so early.
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

crystle caves

A little nervous

Post#4 » Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:51 pm

I took the SAT and survived to tell the tail. I thought I was going to die when I walked in that room, but afret the first segment, I was fine. Actually, I found the parts I did understand sinchable( thats not a real word, but I use it anyway). Vocab wasn't as brutal as I expected. I'm rather linguistic for my age. But I survived the dreaded SAT.

crystle caves

A little nervous

Post#5 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:31 pm

Got my test scores back(proud) did very well. I'm still lad I get to take it again in three years. I got a packett thingie from Johns Hopkins University. I really want to go to the summer schools, (at actual colledes!) but I'm never going to afford it. The courses are 3000 dollars each. I'm a little disapointed ( :verysad: :orcsad: ) but hey, If I save my pennies for the next twenty years I may be able to get through half a corse.

wooffy_iluvatar

A little nervous

Post#6 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:48 am

Congradulations on your test Crystal Caves! Guess what? i am 13 years old and in 8th grade. Ill be 14 in July 19. Im in 8th grade. ITs nice to see another teen!
Im in a shock, Im full of Spazz, I give my energy, Im full of Ballet tap and jazz!

crystle caves

A little nervous

Post#7 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:31 pm

If you happen to see Hobbit Hommie5, she's 12. Unfortunatly, I haven't seen many other lower teens. It's my birthday! 14 at last! :D

wooffy_iluvatar

A little nervous

Post#8 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:35 pm

Pleased to meet you too. So Im guessing you are in 8th grade right? Cool! Most of there people are like more middle aged lol. Im glad that im not the only young person in hur!
Im in a shock, Im full of Spazz, I give my energy, Im full of Ballet tap and jazz!

crystle caves

A little nervous

Post#9 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:45 pm

I like old people! Old people are cool! Look at Grondy for example, He may be a plumber in Washington, but he still has an awesome sence of humor.

wooffy_iluvatar

A little nervous

Post#10 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:52 pm

lol! He knows everything about LOTR there is to know! Ask him anythihng!

Return to “The Golden Perch”