Secret Window

crystle caves

Secret Window

Post#1 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:38 pm

Trailer looks good, any input? Johnny Depp is a really good actor, and this looks Steven Kingish, so I'm gonna love it anywho.

LadyFeawen

Secret Window

Post#2 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:24 pm

I think it sound's okay. The trailer gives very little information on it. But I like Depp's acting so when it come's out I might give it a try. :)
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

lord aelric

Secret Window

Post#3 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:47 am

Johnny Depp is overrated, a decent actor - but omg what a nonsense "From Hell" was, what accent was that???

I liked him in "Ed Wood" and "Donny Brascoe" but the Pirates of the Carib, an oscar winning performance? Gimme a break... but what the hell do they count for nowadays aside from fifty dorrar in a china-town pawnshop!

:cool:

(i just know i'm gonna get beasted by a bunch of hormone frenzied females - Depp's gorgeous...blah your just jealous...blah......... yes i am and so what)
:boring:

Nilgaerien

Secret Window

Post#6 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:27 pm

I won't rip you, Aelric, I'll just say my two cents: Johnny is gorgeous. Now, why in the world would you be jealous of him??? Don't girls fall all over themselves when you walk in the room??? :grin:
To keep up with the subject of this thread, I want to see Secret Window. Thought it looked like tons of fun (and, seriously, not b/c of Johnny Depp). I've only seen him act in PotC, so I don't have anything else to go off of.

lord aelric

Secret Window

Post#7 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:39 am

My girlfriend won't stop bleating on about Colin Farrell and other Lady-boys like Johnny Depp & Co, (lady-boys/pretty boys - NOT real MEN!)

Nah really, i dont give a SH*TE, cos she mentions them divvies, i mention my undying love for Liv Tyler, Cate Blanchette (of the LOTR hunnies), Charlize Theron, Beyonce, Halle Berry etc etc etc... Man i do spread myself so thinly, all d'em lurvely ladies only one ME!

:P:

Stonehelm

Secret Window

Post#9 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:59 am

Guess the ladies will just have to fight it out among themselves. :grin:
I will never raise the white flag.

crystle caves

Secret Window

Post#10 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:47 pm

I wanna see the movie to scare the living crud out of myself, but the fact that Johnny Depp's in it don't hurt. I saw From Hell. That was a wierd movie. It had some wonderful acting, and an awesome cast, but the movie is wierd.

Return to “The Golden Perch”