Any acting or drama ppl here?

Celebrian

Post#1 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:10 am

I'm very interested in acting and drama (not rpg!!)
I used to dream about being an actress when I got older, but my location and amount of money in the bank cannot get me there...they say that nothing can stop you from getting what you want, but in my case there's a lot holding me back..and besides, I didn't want to get known only in Norway, but worldwide :P: Being known here doesn't count..it's a boring and uninteresting place and the A-list is really the F-list..but we do have great nature;) A bit off topic now I see!

Both Amarië and I do some acting, but only on a amature basis, althoug we like to think of ourselves as the real professionals.. :grin:
I've never heard of "Pippin", but maybe someone else has?

lord aelric

Post#2 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:47 am

When i get kicked up in the air whilst demonstrating the silky and sublime skills that the God of football bestowed upon me, then writhe in agony upon the pitch clutching the offended body-part... get my freekick/penalty, then skip away like a care-free gazelle as if nothing as happened!

Thats about as close to acting as i get i'm afraid, but i do it so well... I believe they now call it simulation, in my day they called it cheating!

:D

elanamirkad

Post#3 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:49 am

Well, im in high school, so i of course am doind amatuer acting, but i used to think about wanting to be famous 2.but of course every1 knows that the chances of that happening r near 0, but its not bad if u do acting as a "hobby".
Hello to everyone and I hope I can get to know everyone here. I already had some people welcome me here.

LadyFeawen

Post#4 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:06 am

I use to act out scenes in books with my sister and brother. Not to mention countless hours of acting like some famous heroine with my friends. Does that count? ;)
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

elanamirkad

Post#5 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:11 am

yeah sure, y not? as long as its something u love to do! i like doing it, but not lead parts, too nervous, thats how i screwed up my audition for the musical, i wanted a semi-lead part and froze during the song i was suppossed to be singing! eeek! horrible memory! i just wanted to die!
:dead:
Hello to everyone and I hope I can get to know everyone here. I already had some people welcome me here.

elanamirkad

Post#6 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:11 am

just wondering if any1 was interested in acting as much as i am. and if any1 knows anything about the musical called [u]Pippin[/u] (no relation to LOTR). but if u love to act or do drama, shout it out!!!!!!

Nilgaerien

Post#7 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:35 pm

Only amatuer acting....and lots of stuff like you, Lady Fea!!!! Hours and hours spent "trekking the alien forest" only to hear Mom calling us in for dinner and realize the spiffy robes we were wearing were only old sheets. ;) A few plays here and there with loads of singing until my voice became so raw from so much practice that I would temporarily change from alto to tenor. That was always interesting (and still is), trying to figure out how to sing that high note with a tenor's voice.
Put on a couple "plays" for family members with my cousins and since we were all girls, I somehow always got stuck playing the hero's part...always wonder why I had to be a guy...... ;) :D

Sheryl

Post#8 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:22 pm

I used to do acting, I get alot of compliments when i do acting inschool too now. I went to a drama school for 2 years, this was the same drama school as Niki Dimarco from Eastenders was in, Emma Bunton from the Spice Girls and...i can`t remember the other one lol

It was fun. I performed at several theatres and did about 12 shows. I once performed down in the West End (London, England) at her Royal majesty`s Theatre. this was where Tommy Cooper died on stage, It was weird knowing that i had danced across where he had dropped on his knees and died, but it was a wonderful experience, i had fun and i would do it again.

ever since I was little, up until a few months ago, i have wanted to be an actress, but now, my dreams have totally changed hehe. Maybe some day i will be able to return to the drama part of things, i`m not sure yet. i`ll have to wait and see. :)
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

crystle caves

Post#9 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:22 pm

I love drama. I am in all the community( i cannot spell) plays!

fox

Post#10 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:58 pm

Hello. Yes actually I am an actress. I occasionally do stage management as well. What area of acting do you prefer? Stage, television, film, street? I prefer films but i mainly work in theatre. Oh i also do a lot of work in the dance arena, i recently worked with a friend of mine on her film about a dancer and created all the routines and that. That was fun.
Has anyone done anything we might have seen?

Return to “The Golden Perch”