The House of Healing

elanamirkad

The House of Healing

Post#1 » Tue May 04, 2004 8:49 am

took your advice Gnampie and Vee, and I decided to make this forum for anyone who needs some comfort or needs to vent out their feelings.
Hello to everyone and I hope I can get to know everyone here. I already had some people welcome me here.

Vee

The House of Healing

Post#2 » Tue May 04, 2004 11:15 am

Sorry to hear this and I wish I had the magic words to make everything right.

LadyFeawen

The House of Healing

Post#3 » Tue May 04, 2004 1:09 pm

I love I love this idea, and the title of the forum 'The House of Healing..'
I just have the usual problems - My mom and dad alienate themselfs from the family. I know their only human, but its gone on for too long. And I miss my dad and our long talks :( He is still around. Just not the same, loving person he use to be and I need him to be.

My mom and I dont have a mother/daughter relationship of any kind. She has always been too busy in her own little world. She has said so herself. I guess I'll soon get over the fact that shes never tried to get to know me and later it might be too late for her to.
But, I have a very loving sister and brother (I have 6 actually) :) Who mean the world to me, and I am very close with.
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

Amarië

The House of Healing

Post#4 » Tue May 04, 2004 1:36 pm

umm it seems i forgot to post a notice here, I thought I had...
I wasn't planning on keeping this thread as we alredy have two places to share our problems, griefs and petty annoyances. So I will move Feas post to the Brooding club under Misc Guilds.
Sorry folks, this thread will go byebye, the idea was good, but it is already in use. Loved the name though!
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

grondmaster

The House of Healing

Post#5 » Tue May 04, 2004 6:00 pm

:moderator: And someday we will have locks so it will be impossible to post in a thread after a Moderator says not to; therefore:

Until this thread is deleted, PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY MORE POSTS TO THIS THREAD!

POST THEM UNDER 'THE BROODING CLUB' UNDER THE MISC. GUILDS.
:moderator:

(Maybe we can later ask Taz/Tarrant to change the name of that thread to "The House of Healing".)

Thanks,

Grondy
'Share and enjoy'

elanamirkad

The House of Healing

Post#6 » Wed May 05, 2004 5:16 am

Sorry everyone, my fault, i didn't know there were some other threads for these problems. so listen to what everyone else is saying and dont type here any more. I just wanted to try and help..... :( ..... guess it wasnt a good idea.
Hello to everyone and I hope I can get to know everyone here. I already had some people welcome me here.

Elfstone

The House of Healing

Post#7 » Thu May 06, 2004 1:14 pm

Sorry everyone, my fault, i didn't know there were some other threads for these problems. so listen to what everyone else is saying and dont type here any more. I just wanted to try and help..... ..... guess it wasnt a good idea.

:moderator: No, it was a good idea Elanamirkad; so don’t get the wrong idea okay! :happyelf:

All ideas that our members have here are encouraged, but in the future if you have an idea that you’re not sure about, or a suggestion of any kind, please bring them up with someone on the Council beforehand (for example in the “website suggestion” forum of the message board, etc…)

Again, it was a good idea, and I really like the name “House of Healing “ for the thread (hopefully we will get Taz to change the name of the existing thread), but its just that there are already a couple of similar threads, and we need to try and keep things organized around here as best as possible.

Now that being said, I have to repeat what Grondy already stated,

Until this thread is deleted, PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY MORE POSTS TO THIS THREAD! :moderator:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Return to “The Golden Perch”