Your Favourite Band!

Ross

Your Favourite Band!

Post#101 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

People always grow out of bands like Good Charlotte, they are prescribed teenage railing music.
Sod off I'm busy!

LadyElanor

Your Favourite Band!

Post#103 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I don't have any favorite bands per se,but I am fond of that motown sound and a lot of the old time rock and roll that kids in the fifties drove their parents crazy with.I really hate music from modern rock bands such as Limp Bizkit,Nickelback,Third Eye Blind(even though my sis likes a few of their songs I can't stand them :boring: ) and Linken Park :shakehead: .However,I can never tire of Billy Joel,John Couger Mellencamp or Bruce Springsteen!!We were driving home from a vacation to Estes Park,Colorado, and the only tape I brought to relieve my boredom was Bruce Springsteen's Greatest Hits--I must have listened to the whole thing through 5-6 times,but I liked it better every time I did!

Ross

Your Favourite Band!

Post#104 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Adding on to those who I like would be Zwan
I'm not really into Zwan, but I do love the Smashing Pumpkins!

I don't have any favorite bands per se,but I am fond of that motown sound and a lot of the old time rock and roll that kids in the fifties drove their parents crazy with.I really hate music from modern rock bands such as Limp Bizkit,Nickelback,Third Eye Blind(even though my sis likes a few of their songs I can't stand them ) and Linken Park .However,I can never tire of Billy Joel,John Couger Mellencamp or Bruce Springsteen!!We were driving home from a vacation to Estes Park,Colorado, and the only tape I brought to relieve my boredom was Bruce Springsteen's Greatest Hits--I must have listened to the whole thing through 5-6 times,but I liked it better every time I did!
Now for the Motown I salute you, as I think you are only about 13 and as such to be in to some classic class you deserve a round of applause, But for listening to the boss of your own free will, I will have to clean your ears out with soap! :P: ;)
Sod off I'm busy!

LadyBlueAutomnSky

Your Favourite Band!

Post#105 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

My all time fauvorite band are defenitly Nirvana. The second and third place change quite ofthen though.
... No one was born to be a slave...
... No one was born to be a master...

Leofa

Your Favourite Band!

Post#107 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

My all time fauvorite band are defenitly Nirvana. The second and third place change quite ofthen though.

same here! :D
i'm so happy

so there are people who listen to it. :lookar:

Peredhil

Your Favourite Band!

Post#108 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

TOOL.
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

Peredhil

Your Favourite Band!

Post#109 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

That's all that needs to be said.
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

Carcharoth

Your Favourite Band!

Post#110 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

My favorite singer is Kasia Kowalska, favorite bands, Grey Eye Glances and La Oreja De Van Gogh.

Return to “The Ivy Bush”