Your Favourite Band!

Sheryl

Your Favourite Band!

Post#51 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*Misses Gimli_axe_wielder and hits the wall* :funnylaugh: Unlucky Plastic, you missed, you`re just going to have to throw something else! :D Sorry Gim!
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

PlasticSquirrel

Your Favourite Band!

Post#53 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

heh, I just didn't like them, and so many people thought it was so clever and new, and it wasn't and it really annoyed me.

I like Slash though Gimli, don't worry, best thing about that d@mn band.
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Ross

Your Favourite Band!

Post#54 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I have to agree with plastic on this one, I never got the big picture with Nirvana. To be truthful I though they sucked big time, yet I think the Foo's are great, let's have a look why, Foo Fighter's uplifthing, jovial rock, Nirvana misserable grunge dirge!
Sod off I'm busy!

valedhelgwath

Your Favourite Band!

Post#55 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I missed it too Val, but Johnny Walker was going on about it on Radio 2 in the evening, and I went and found you this page
Cheers Plastic... Much obliged, mate. A few unexpected tracks in that list, to be sure.

PlasticSquirrel

Your Favourite Band!

Post#56 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yeah, who'd have thought a miserable git like Gilour would have "Dancing in the street" as his favourite tune?

And the Foo Fighters are pants as well, way too cheery for my liking. Though their first album was pretty good.
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Ross

Your Favourite Band!

Post#57 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

No the Colour and the shape is the best album, although the first album did have lots of snide dig's at Courtney Love which is always good!
Sod off I'm busy!

LadyBlueAutomnSky

Your Favourite Band!

Post#58 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

heh, I just didn't like them, and so many people thought it was so clever and new, and it wasn't and it really annoyed me.

I like Slash though Gimli, don't worry, best thing about that d@mn band.

Clever? I wouldn't know about that. I just think he had a uniqe way of saying things. And I belive I could hardly be influenced by their popularity in the past, since I was 6 when Cobain died and didn't even know they existed. And saddly, I live in a enviroment, that seems to be very fond of Timberlake and Bepop. But I do belive, Cobain's lyrics all do tell something. His feelings perhaps? I find their music extremly good. And, yes... that is just my opinion.

I just had a fight about music styles and I want to make it clear, that I am no forcing or trying to convince anyone, that my right is better.

And I find Slash to be a very good guitar player. Not my personal favourite... but unbelivibly good.
... No one was born to be a slave...
... No one was born to be a master...

Ross

Your Favourite Band!

Post#59 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

nd I find Slash to be a very good guitar player. Not my personal favourite... but unbelivibly good.

Yep because everybody knows Gary Moore is the best Guitarist! :cool:
Sod off I'm busy!

LadyBlueAutomnSky

Your Favourite Band!

Post#60 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, acthualy... please don't crucifiy me for this... well, this is quite not what any of you might be thinking, but my favourite guitar player is the old slowhand... Eric Clapton. But as for a band guitar player I don't have a fauvorite. Maybe the guy who plays it in Dragon Force... I don't realy know his name dough.
... No one was born to be a slave...

... No one was born to be a master...

Return to “The Ivy Bush”