what character would you be.

anatea(seajewel)

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I would like to be galadriel, but if not I would be suited with any elf in ME!

Samwisegamgee

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hmm...I would like to be Galadriel or Gandalf, but they are high and powerful and I don't know if I could go through everything they did to get where they were at the time of LotR.
So though I would like to be Gandalf or Galadriel, I think I would be most comfortable and enjoy myself more if I were Merry or Pippin or Bilbo. I would also like to be Legolas.

grondmaster

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I would also like to be Legolas.
Not me; because once he had been to Pelargir and heard the cry of the seagulls, everything changed for him and he could no longer enjoy life among the trees. :(
'Share and enjoy'

Samwisegamgee

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

That is a worthy point Grondy. However, I think he had a happy life among the trees while it lasted, and he seemed fairly content to help Aragorn beautify Minas Tirith before he set sail. It seemed to me that it before hearing the gulls Legolas could not understand why the Sea lured away so many of his people. After he heard them for himself, he understood better and knew that there really were beautiful things beyond Middle-Earth.
And just as a quick note, after thinking about it a bit I think I'd rather be Elrond than Galadriel.

Andrea

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'd like to be Arwen, or Galadriel, or Eowyn, but I think I'd be best suited as a hobbit, probably Merry or Pippin, the annoying tag-a-long!
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

Mariesthrill

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

After some considerable consideration, I have chosen to be either Haldir, Legolas, Arwen, or Galadriel. But then there's Pippin too...and Frodo...Ack! I can't decide between them! Pick one and that'll work.

virumor

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'd like to be Fëanor. He didn't last long, but at least he did some great things.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

EvithianEhtmire

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

it would be to sad to be frodo or sam. but i would like to be Laura Baggins ;) [bilbo's grandmother] or arwen. the only problem with arwen is that almost every gal wants to be her. i would most enjoy being a hobbit lass :D or Luthien ;) . i know luthien's life is just as sad as frodo & sam more or less but oh well. :( i would enjoy more than these people be my very own hobbit lass that no one had ever heard of and lived in the shire her whole life. i would be content with that. :D :D nn[Edited on 2/8/2003 by EvithianEhtmire]

Tyrhael

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'd like to be Gandalf or Frodo; we're so familiar. But I'd probably have to say Frodo; since Gandalf was the Wanderer; he didn't have a home or any real 'friends,' just allies and acquantainces. :'(

Return to “The Ivy Bush”