The best restaurants out there!And why you think there the best...

grondmaster

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Unless your restaurants are world wide franchises, I think it best if everyone says what city, town, and or country where we could find their favorite eateries.

'Share and enjoy'

LadyElanor

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I haven't been to very many restaurants that provide a very fancy dining experience,mostly just fast food places where they serve greasy burgers and artery clogging french fries,but like my sister LadyFeawen,I like Houston's Restaurant,located in many different cities.I have been to a Houston's in Kansas City,Missouri, and Orlando,Florida!

Samwisegamgee

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

As to chain restuarants, I've eaten in some Applebees in the Southern US and found them decent.
As to other restuarants, there is a very good restuarant in Portland, Maine (USA) called Saigon Thinh Thanh. It has lovely Vietnamese food.
There is also a good Vietnamese restuarant somewhere between Portland and Hartford, Conn. (both USA), called Phu 501.
In Rockland, Maine (USA again) there are two nice small restuarants I eat at with my mom a lot. One is called Cafe Miranda and the other is called Primo.

Ross

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

My mum's (Bury), my grandma's (Sale), my nana's (Bury)....
Sorry I try not to treat these as resturants, but I'm a lazy single bloke!nn[Edited on 30/7/2003 by Ross]
Sod off I'm busy!

Andrea

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

My favorite place to eat in the whole wide world is Cheeburger Cheeburger in Sanibel Island, Florida and my other favorite is McDonald's which is practically everywhere. I guess I have to say I like this little Chinese or Japenese place (some Asian place, sorry I can't remember) called Panda Express. Yum!
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

Samwisegamgee

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

That sounds good Anilorak!
Andrea, I think I've eaten at Panda Express too. It's Chinese food I believe.

remmit

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'f your iever in Springfield, Missouri try Tong's. It is the best Tai food you will ever have.
The best pizza: Shakespear's Pizza in Columbia, Missouri.

Tyrhael

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'd have to say Bennigan's, an Irish restaurant (there're six of them in IA).

Return to “The Ivy Bush”