grondmaster

What are you listening to?

Post#1301 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:40 pm

LOTR: The Return of the King Movie Soundtrack
'Share and enjoy'

Elfstone

Post#1302 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:09 pm

Right now I’m listening to the sounds of my cat purring while he’s sitting in my lap. I must say he’s making it difficult for me to type, plus I was about to get up to go do some other things, but he just will not take no for an answer right now! Bah, just got some cat hair in my keyboard!
:cat:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

loni

Post#1303 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:25 pm

Puddy tats! They are mean to my wabs! Oh, well. One of my wabs beat up a puddy tat, so that's okay. (Wabs are wabbits [in this post anyway])

I am listening to everyone in my Music class trying to play the guitar and almost succeeding

acheron

Post#1304 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:11 pm

Just like 5 minutes ago I listened to my Japanese rock C.D. called Gackt. I have no idea what they're singing but I like the electric guitar and the catchy beats! (I think they can play guitar a little better than the students in your class, Loni. :orcgin: Just a thought).

loni

Post#1305 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:17 pm

Hahaha. Petruschka is REALLY good at guitar. She's SOOOOOOO good. But I"m getting real good! Soon, soon..... Next week, perhaps. But the others are just playing around. Well, I'm listening to some really weird beeps from another computer in this computer room. But now I'm listening to my friend Snowgum. She's on planet-tlkien too. you'll see her posts soon. She's in my class. Alas, can only boast three posts, but she will grow! (No, my little baby's grown up....) So when you see her round, say hi!!!!!

Princess_Lùthien

Post#1306 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:19 pm

Seether- Disclaimer II

Andrea

Post#1307 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:24 am

Yesterday I was subject to a very painful and harsh break-up with one of my best friends and lovers, so I'm indulging myself in sad, heartbreaking love songs, but I have my "I Will Survive" cd handy for when he comes to pick up his box of stuff :D
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

loni

Post#1308 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:53 pm

:hahaha: Good choice!!!
Well, now, I'm listening to the sounds of my PC humming to itself. No one else is up but me. IT's almost ten o' clock but it's also Saturday. Soon I'll have to revise for my exams!!!! STINKYWABS!!!!

Elfstone

Post#1309 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:20 pm

Just finished listening to some of my favorite Beethoven piano sonatas performed by the wonderful Mr. Garrick Ohlsson, Grande Sonate Pathetique, Op. 13, Sonata in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27, No.2 (“Moonlight”), and Sonata in C Major, Op.53 (“Waldstein”)!
:elf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

grondmaster

Post#1310 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:14 pm

How do Garrick Ohlsson's Beethoven renditions compare to those of our Loni? :wiggle:

I'm listening to NPR's All Things Considered ; however, my station is having one of their semi-annual pledge-breaks. Can you say 543-9595 and 1-800-NPR-KUOW which are their pledge telephone numbers. :mad2:
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Ivy Bush”