What are you listening to?

Sian

Post#2201 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:28 am

I think your storm is headed our way, Grond and I'm looking forward to it. We're also keeping track of the American league games since our team won in the National league playoffs and will be in the Series with either Boston or Cleveland.

I'm listening to a House finch cheeping outside the window at the birdfeeder.

grondmaster

Post#2202 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:45 pm

The speakers of my computer softly twittering and chirping away even though there is nothing being played through them. I'm starting to think it is in sync with the flashing LEDs on my broadband cable box. I also hear the humming of my refrigerator and fluorescent lights in the kitchen.
'Share and enjoy'

gud daedheloth

Post#2203 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:36 pm

Elton John and Billy Joel doing a duet of The Piano Man

Ar-Edain

Post#2204 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:42 pm

At the moment, I'm listening intently for some noise to report of. Since you have caught me-some kid playing hockey in my cul-de-sac just shouted in pain, then another in triumph. What happened is anyone's guess.-at a dull moment, I'll tell you what I've been listening to.

I picked up a copy of London Calling by the Clash last weekend. It was released in 1979, but, underpriveleged whipper-snapper that I am, it took me quite a bit of time to realize that I didn't have to listen to the primarily horrible modern music that oozes out of speakers like fluid from a bacterial infection. Back to the topic, GREAT ALBUM! Simple, potent, and original. Rudie can't fail.

grondmaster

Post#2205 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:05 pm

See my post today in Who's next?
'Share and enjoy'

maydmarion

Post#2206 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:39 am

The washing machine bleeping - so I suppose I'd better go and empty it :o( work...work...work...

:hahaha: Oh joy...every time I see Gud avitar it makes me laugh...... :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

grondmaster

Post#2207 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:57 pm

NPR's nightly broadcast of All Things Considered.
'Share and enjoy'

Loss

Post#2208 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:36 pm

Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture - Amazing piece of music, one of the greats that I'll never forget

Sian

Post#2209 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:52 pm

Warcraft music that has to do with elves.

My laptop is having trouble connecting to the internet; it usually works with a wireless card (or some such thing) but now has to be plugged in so I'm working next to husband's big computer and he is Warcrafting with our son.

grondmaster

Post#2210 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:04 pm

World Series: Colorado Rockies (1) at Boston Red Sox (2) in last of the 6th inning. Boston leads the seven game series one to nothing.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Ivy Bush”