Who's next?

terrijayne

Who's next?

Post#2701 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:27 pm

Actually no...but there have been days like that.

Next is someone who is REALLY looking forward to the weekend!

I am, because I just finished one set of finals, and will have one weekend with no homework before the next term starts on Monday. Yippee!! :pary:

icefangs

Who's next?

Post#2702 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:32 pm

My weekend just started!!! Woohoo! But I have to do the Relay For Life tomorrow, but, I don't mind!!!!

Next is enjoying the simple pleasures in life
(like the PC! :hahaha: )

loni

Who's next?

Post#2703 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:09 pm

WELL, a PC is not a SIMPLE pleasure. It's COMPLICATED!!!!! But anyway..... it's sAturday. I had Subway for breakfast. I went to the markets. AAAAAh. BUT MY BROTHER IS TRYING TO GET ME OFF MY PC!!!!!!! WAAAA!!!! So I am enjoying these pleasure, but not for long, thanks to BRO here!!!!

Next person has a sudden urge to dance around with a bin on their head and cluck the theme song for their least favourite TV show!!!! (just like me!! :grin: )

laurelindhe ilmarin

Who's next?

Post#2704 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:15 pm

I've had a bin on my head for about twelve years and I don't know the theme song to Survivor, so I'm only halfway there, I guess Loni.

Next wishes lobster was a main food group. :)

loni

Who's next?

Post#2705 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:05 pm

Don't know the theme song? MAKE ONE UP!!!!! Anyway..... I've never tried lobster. It's a big red thing, right? EEEEww..... it looks too LIVE, if you ask me.

next is someone who HAS FINISHED THEIR EXAMS FOR THE YEAR!!!! (Friday was the last day; tis Saturday!)

crystle caves

Who's next?

Post#2706 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:10 pm

Just when you thought you got rid of me! Nope, still lots of stupid tests to study for, luckilly, none til tuesday. Next is STONEY!

loni

Who's next?

Post#2707 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:51 pm

NO!!!!! Although being a dwarf, I am rather 'stony!' HAHAHAHA. *no one laughs. Okay. You're right, that wasn't funny.

(And I must admit, I still have an internal exam to sit, but it's only an hour-long one. Just an essay. It doesn't count.)

NEXT IS A DWARF!!!!!

Stonehelm

Who's next?

Post#2708 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:09 pm

Yes...at least that is what it says beside my race.

Next needs to calm down.
I will never raise the white flag.

laurelindhe ilmarin

Who's next?

Post#2709 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:06 pm

Really? Oh, man...I was on a roll!
What a buzzkiller. Alright...

Next played the instrument called the recorder in Elementary School, like I did.

Túrin Turambar

Who's next?

Post#2710 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:46 pm

hey i played tried playing the recorder in elementary school too!

Return to “The Ivy Bush”