Who's next?

Loss

Who's next?

Post#4601 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:58 am

you use laces??? (velcro hehe) nah kidding, i use the 'around and through', I just cant get the 'bunny ears' right :orcgin:

Next tells us what their post number is at the present moment in time (because it'll obviously change) :orchuh:

lord_aragorn86

Who's next?

Post#4602 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:09 am

This one's my 2043rd post.

The next person is nocturnal.
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

eruwen

Who's next?

Post#4603 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:01 pm

I suppose if I was given a choice, I would be, but I don't think my employer would allow me to be.

Next believes in reincarnation.

maydmarion

Who's next?

Post#4604 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:18 pm

I really don't know!! I'm at a bit of a loss.

My daughter's friend has just died (she was 21) - I'm a catholic so I know that Stacey will be in heaven - but I'm sure she would love to come back as a horse - she loved horses.

What would you come back as (if you believed in reincarnation)

Lemaly Orangeflower

Who's next?

Post#4605 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:13 am

Umm...I would like to come back as either a elegant sea creature like a dolphin or a whale, or perhaps as a giant eagle...I would love to be either of those....I want wings...and I like to swim...plus, I've heard I have a lot of water in my nature, so it makes sense! :)

Have you ever caught something sharp underneath your finger nail, and then it hurts for days and days?!

laurelome

Who's next?

Post#4606 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:23 pm

Many times! what is worse, almost, is a papercut. ouch.
You should try a seabird- a puffin ( know they are not the most graceful looking, but they are cool) or maybe a cormorant! ... maybe. :D

Next person can tell me what a sarcolemma is.

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#4607 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:23 pm

Yes, "a thin membraine that forms the covering of striated muscle." Of course I didn't know this until I looked it up in my 5 inch thick desk dictionary. I believe I had some of this removed from my leg and placed in my back to plug a spinal fluid leak from a previous surgury near my spinal chord. Sounds yucky don't it. I also had to lay on my stomach with my feet higher than my head for three days so this would heal: most uncomfortable.

Next likes finger-licking food.
'Share and enjoy'

eruwen

Who's next?

Post#4608 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:00 pm

Nope, I hate it. I hate having food on my hands. Yuck.

Next has a cold.

elrose

Who's next?

Post#4609 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:12 pm

nope

next is a....cook

laurelome

Who's next?

Post#4610 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:15 pm

Oy! And I thought the sound of a spinal tap was bad enough!! (my littlest brother had to have one of those... and two root canals when he was five... that poor kid :orcsad: )
Anyway... the food. Definately! I draw the line at sloppy joes, though. a sandwich should not have you licking your fingers that excessively.

Next person has a computer that they would like to name "Spaz". State your reasoning. (ooh I sound official! :orcsmilie: )

Return to “The Ivy Bush”