Who's next?

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#5151 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:53 pm

I have a couple tartan ties and a winter neck-scarf.

Next doesn't drink orange juice or milk dirctly from the refrigerated container.
'Share and enjoy'

Lemaly Orangeflower

Who's next?

Post#5152 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:10 pm

oh man....total lie! lol....I do it ALL the time...not orange juice though, but definately with milk!

Next is watching baseball or watched baseball today

Naira

Who's next?

Post#5153 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:50 pm

Nope, don't like baseball :grin:

Next is wondering where to eat dinner tomorrow
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me"

Tinúviel

Who's next?

Post#5154 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:14 am

Let's see, tomorrow is Saturday, which normally means I'll be eating at home. Trying to save money so don't eat out much.

Next is wondering why Lemaly changed her avatar? And who it is?

Lemaly Orangeflower

Who's next?

Post#5155 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:39 am

well....I know exactly why I changed my avatar! lol. and who it is....would you like to know?!?! it's from the comic book ElfQuest by Wendy and Richard Pini (aka WaRP). her name is Brill, and she's an aquatic elf. I picked up my first copy of the comic about a month ago, and fell in love with the art. the storylines are great, and it completely satisfies my fetish for elves....I have a lot of fetishes! :elfbiggrin: I've always been a fan of those with beautifully pointed ears, perfect facial attributes, and everything else that comes with being elfish. Oh, currently Brill is my favorite female character...also, I highly suggest picking up a copy of the comic if you like elves, it's so beautiful! Definately check out the site in the link above! WOOT ELVES!!!! :elfbiggrin:

next likes elves! :happyelf:

galenhir

Who's next?

Post#5156 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:52 am

I give the eldar due homage, though I must concede I have never knowingly met one of the elder folk. However since there are about as many facets to 'love' as there are stars in the sky in some way I'm sure I love elves. I admire the loyal and steadfast friendship exhibited by Beleg Strongbow. Admiration can be interpreted as a degree of love, so it might be said I love Beleg. Yet, there are elves for whom I can find no place in my heart for love of any shape to take any form; one example might be Eöl… Though, as a whole, I must say I love elves! :happyelf:

The next believes that Prince Kheldar is amazing and dually understands of whom I am typing.

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#5157 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:01 pm

No, I don't know Silk, for I haven't read David Eddings's books.

Next didn't get enough sleep last night.
'Share and enjoy'

mellon

Who's next?

Post#5158 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:42 am

True true Sir Grondy :) It was to hot and my back is killing me these days..
Next is definatly buying an ice-cream today

Naira

Who's next?

Post#5159 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:45 am

I've already bought and eaten icecream yesterday! It was a chocolate-plus-Kit Kat icecream, yummy!

Next prefers coffee over tea
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me"

Loss

Who's next?

Post#5160 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:48 am

no tea all the way, PG Tips, gooooorrrrgeous!!!

Next has listened to the Gladiator music tracks???

Return to “The Ivy Bush”