Who's next?

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#5801 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:23 pm

I'm seldom bored, I have all sorts of things I could be doing instead of posting here, but I like reading what you young people have to say.

Next doesn't like to get up in the morning.
'Share and enjoy'

halbard

Who's next?

Post#5802 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:18 pm

Nope, don't like to get up unless something really cool is going to happen that day.

Next loves to write.

Loss

Who's next?

Post#5803 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:11 am

I do, but nothing comes to mind at the moment, alot of writer's block, it'll come to me hopefully.........

Next has had toast today???

(Taken me a while to think of that question, who'd have thought having writer's block on a question for this, typical.............)

Fionwë Urion

Who's next?

Post#5804 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:13 am

Nope.

Next is wondering, like myself, why the roleplaying guild has been completely dead for over a week!?

mellon

Who's next?

Post#5805 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:43 am

I think everone have been very busy these days ..that's all .THEY'LL BE BACK :)
What did you have for lunch today ?

laurelindhe ilmarin

Who's next?

Post#5806 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:15 am

Actually, I haven't had lunch yet, being as it isn't actually lunchtime here yet, although there is always room for food...I've only drank my breakfast this morning...oops, only coffee, hehe!:gmorning:

Next is quite proficient at ice skating(wish I was-I have two left feet)

((Hi Arwy!!!!!))

arwen evenstar

Who's next?

Post#5807 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:25 am

yup been skating since i was 6 (hullo L! I'm heading down ur way in about 2 weeks =) )

Next is having a anniversary soon.

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#5808 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:25 pm

Not an anniversary in the normal sense.

Next can't dance the Limbo: like under the low held horizontal pole while swaying to the music.
'Share and enjoy'

laurelindhe ilmarin

Who's next?

Post#5809 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:06 pm

Ah, maybe fifteen years ago, but old age and an achy back have made it darn near impossible. But god bless you all that can do it!

(Arwy, pack a bathing suit-it's been very warm! Yay Spring!!!)

Next has been told that they resemble someone else!

Loss

Who's next?

Post#5810 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:49 pm

I have been told that I look like Brad Pitt........ wait I told myself that.........(but everyone knows it's true :orcsmilie: )...... but everytime there is a little boy with blonde hair around or on TV or something, people always say, "awwwww it's you" but although I am blonde and not as blonde as I was once, I'm not so little anymore :elfbiggrin:

If you felt a little bit crazy one night, would you ever drive your car around and throw water balloons or snowballs at helpless people, for a laugh??? (I havn't but it would be fun methinks :orcsmilie: )

Return to “The Ivy Bush”