Who's next?

Lemaly Orangeflower

Who's next?

Post#6051 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:54 am

Ummm...ya, my puppy when he was really little did. He was scared, so I forgave him for it! :D

Next watches/watched family fued

Celebrian

Who's next?

Post#6052 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:26 pm

Not since I was a little kid. I didn't even know it was still on.

Next has fed a bottle to a baby tiger.

Meneldur Elentirmo

Who's next?

Post#6053 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:03 pm

Nope, not unless you count baby kittens. An ex-girlfriend of mine ran an animal rescue organization, and I helped out sometimes.

Next thinks Starbucks coffee is a dreadful waste of money.

mellon

Who's next?

Post#6054 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:37 am

NO , I actually like the their coffee
Next believes in horoscopes

Fionwë Urion

Who's next?

Post#6055 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:10 am

I consider horoscopes to be a bunch of rubbish. I mean, why would anyone want to look at the stars and have their life told to them, what they are going to do and all? It's almost like taking away one's freedom of will, because then, before they know it, they start doing things in order to fulfill whatever was told them, even if they are doing it on a subconcious level. a personal opinion, no offence meant if you think otherwise Personnally, I prefer to be my own helmsman, chart my own courses, with God's Hand guiding mine, not some giant ball of gas lightyears away.

Next has been quite happy this week. I went to take my driver's exam, and I passed!! :elfbiggrin: And then, to top it off, my parent's gave me my very own cell phone later in the day, a flip top one. :orcgin:
Hmm, time to go out there and tear those roads up!!! :goodnevil: :veryevil: :elkgrin:

Lemaly Orangeflower

Who's next?

Post#6056 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:42 am

Actually, for the most part Yes, I have. Lots of partying and great music. We've got a bunch of performances coming up with our band....it's all good! :D

Next has heard of the Canadian musician K-Os.
Haven't heard of him? Check him out HERE

Meneldur Elentirmo

Who's next?

Post#6057 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:28 pm

Nope can't say I have. But I am a big fan a Rush, and they're Canadian! Do I get 1/2 credit?? :elfbiggrin:

Next likes going to the beach.

mellon

Who's next?

Post#6058 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:55 pm

Yes ..I love being around the beach when it's hot:cool:
Next has been quite happy this week. I went to take my driver's exam, and I passed!! And then, to top it off, my parent's gave me my very own cell phone later in the day, a flip top one.

CONGRATULATIONS MATE:flamejump:
Next is selling lottery tickets today

Celebrian

Who's next?

Post#6059 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:30 pm

No, I usually don't even buy them.

Next has a cat.

laurelindhe ilmarin

Who's next?

Post#6060 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:35 pm

I do. His name is Milo and he is a grey striped tabby. We've had him since he was a kitten and he is really living up to the mysterious cat role, becoming more and more demanding and stranger every day. We are really attached to him, though, and he is another member of the family, though I will say that he is the hardest to please...typical cat... :cat:

Next lost his/her first tooth when they were six.

Return to “The Ivy Bush”