Who's next?

Lemaly Orangeflower

Who's next?

Post#6201 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:38 am

True, but I'm pretty confident it will be the exact same as this week, it's always the same!

Next is thinking it's too humid

cloveress

Who's next?

Post#6202 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:19 am

Somewhat, but still on my level of tolerability.

Next loves songs from Keane.

laurelindhe ilmarin

Who's next?

Post#6203 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:13 am

So true! I know that there are loads of other songs from them, but "Somewhere Only We Know" really speaks to me. It is such a sad lament for the green world, the natural world that we are killing. I just can feel the raw emotion put into that song and feel the sense of loss so powerfully in it. I think that Professor Tolkien himself would really have loved that song, in its expression of how the world has changed. For me personally, it recalls the fact that my beloved little creek, that ran at the beginning edge of the forest down the street from my childhood house, has long since dried up and the place where it once flowed is now a new housing development. The woods behind that spot now are gone as well, to make way for that housing development and the supporting roads. It really makes me so unbearably sad to think of how many countless hours I spent there, in peace, that another child will never be able to experience again.

Next will pass along a family heirloom when they leave this world...

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#6204 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:57 pm

Probably not, other than my share of the farm land. My sister got the family silver; my brother got the town house, and I got my father's Pendelton sweater and my mother's rolltop desk. Actually the distribution was fairer than that sounds. Oh and my daughter got my mother's collection of Cracker Jack prize toys: a gallon jar half-full of them. Still, my grandson may get my father's L.C. Smith 12 ga. double barrelled shotgun and his Springfield 30-06 if he's old enough when the time comes.

Next doesn't know who will be next after them.
'Share and enjoy'

Sian

Who's next?

Post#6205 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:01 pm

That's for sure!

Next is having trouble with one key on their keyboard.

mellon

Who's next?

Post#6206 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:36 pm

Nope
Next likes dancing to any kind of music

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#6207 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:58 pm

Used to, :elkgrin: can't dance any more or even tap my toes; but I can sway :wiggle: and snap my fingers to the beat.

Next uses sawdust to brush there teeth.
'Share and enjoy'

Fionwë Urion

Who's next?

Post#6208 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:51 am

Oh yes, it leaves a wonderful aftertaste in the mouth. :elkgrin:

Next is excited and anxious about something today.

Loss

Who's next?

Post#6209 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:43 am

Hmmm, today I'm taking a break from the busy holiday doings and preparing for the next two weeks of more holiday :orcsmilie:

Next is showing signs of madness...

Lemaly Orangeflower

Who's next?

Post#6210 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:57 am

oh yes, definately...i'm definately going insane, and i'm angry at the same time.

next bit their lip recently

Return to “The Ivy Bush”