Who's next?

maydmarion

Who's next?

Post#6301 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:07 pm

No - but bite my finger - yes. I had to chase my friend's rabbit around their garden - they were on holiday and I had to put in the rabbit in the run and put it back later - but could I catch it.........NO I COULD NOT.....when I finally finished amusing the neighbours (who didn't offer to help!) the rabbit thanked me by biting my finger. I had visions of having to buy another rabbit, as several times the rabbit came very close to getting through the fence onto a field (it had got out of the run by then). Phew, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Next has had to buy a pet for friends - as the poor pet had :dead: whilst in your care?

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#6302 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:56 pm

No, before we had children probably in 1968, we cared for our rector's dog for a couple weeks the dog didn't die; in doing so we also sat their house, which didn't burn down or anything. In other words, very boring except when the retired Bishop of Spokane dropped by for a visit with the absent rector and we served tea in the flower garden and had an interesting conversation about this and that.

My daughter, when she was young, put one of our gerbils in her purse and accidentally sat on it. That was a traumatic experience. And I, as a five or six year old, cried when my pet heifer was sent to the butchers for our next years meat supply.

Next has already bought their Christmas cards even though they hate it when the stores start putting out Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving or Halloween even.
'Share and enjoy'

mellon

Who's next?

Post#6303 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:34 am

No Sir ..I haven't bougth a present yet ..ang yes I get upset when the shops start with X-mas decorations and gifts early in October
Next just at a big meal

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#6304 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:48 pm

Nope, but I'm starting to think about dinner.

Next saw my Jack O' Lantern today in the Party Tree.
'Share and enjoy'

maydmarion

Who's next?

Post#6305 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:37 am

Yes - went and had a look ;) - I've never made one of those! I don't think I've ever even seen one except in pictures. I have seen the pumpkins but not carved. Sorry I think I've been living under a stone :funnylaugh:

Next has a cold nose - to match their cold feet

Loss

Who's next?

Post#6306 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:22 pm

Well, I'm sat on my feet at the moment, they are numb, but not cold... and my nose is cold for some reason, I never noticed until I read it :orcsmilie:

Next knows what Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis is?

I just sooo wanted to use that word somehow :orcgin:

maydmarion

Who's next?

Post#6307 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:55 am

Er no.....wait a minute Maydmarion finds on-line dictionary.......

Of course I do......It's the longest word in English language...............I knew it all the time....l..o..l.....I think not...... :hahaha:

Tell me Loss.....how did you come to find this word??????? :read:

Next has just had the flu jab....ouch...... :wary:

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#6308 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:58 pm

Nope! I am able to stay away from children and don't go out in public much so I seldom get colds and haven't had flu for ages. Knock-on-my-head.

Hasn't been rock climbing on a fabricated wall at a commercial establishment.
'Share and enjoy'

cloveress

Who's next?

Post#6309 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:38 am

That was a few years ago, when I loved rock climbing but couldn't find suitable cliffs and didnt have the guts to try them anyways.

Next has an LOTR picture as their desktop background.

Sian

Who's next?

Post#6310 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:20 am

No, I have a picture of lovely autumn leaves. All year round, too.

Next makes a mean batch of chili.

Return to “The Ivy Bush”