Who's next?

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#6401 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:55 pm

Don't think so, but I had trouble wading through the question, so I may be wrong. :elfbiggrin:

Next hasn't a care in the world, until they quit day-dreaming and come back down to earth.
'Share and enjoy'

valedhelgwath

Who's next?

Post#6402 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:06 am

Afraid not at the moment.... I'm getting behind with my annual research report, but am only able to put in half days at work because I'm having to use my wife's car until I can find a new one. Also, we've had several members of staff leave/retire in the past few months, so I'm struggling to get enough crew to get both our patrol and research boats to sea at the same time.

The next person is wearing something blue

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#6403 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:01 pm

Aye a blue sweatshirt.

Next is lucky enough not to own anything apparel-wise with a Nike Swoosh upon it.
'Share and enjoy'

eruwen

Who's next?

Post#6404 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:37 am

Hmmm...I can't think of anything. I may have a pair of sneakers, but I usually wear Saucony...they have good shoes for trail running.

Next is a member of the SCA.

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#6405 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:58 pm

Nope, I do not recognize the acronym, but I do have oxymoronic memberships in both the NRA and Democratic Party, which means I get unsolicited propaganda from Republican candidates and gun control advocates. :elfbiggrin:

Next wears contact lenses.
'Share and enjoy'

mellon

Who's next?

Post#6406 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:08 am

Nope I do not :)
Next is from UK

eruwen

Who's next?

Post#6407 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:21 am

Nope, U.S. My husband is from the U.K. though.

Next is over 40.

Note to Grondy -- The SCA stands for the Society of Creative Anachronisms. They are usually the people that put on Ren Faires.

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#6408 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:27 pm

Just a bit.

Note to Eruwen: Ah, that explains the necessity of your upcoming shoulder surgery. You were playing the part of a shield maiden and a grumpy old crown wearing wraith-like participant battered you with his weapon, prior to his being warned (not for the last time) that the Nurf™ Mace was the only bashing tool authorized for use in the games, and he must refrain from using his depleted uranium morningstar. :elfwink:

Next watched the Lunar Eclipse last night.
'Share and enjoy'

Who's next?

Post#6409 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:41 am

We had a partial solar eclipse a couple of weeks ago, but our last lunar eclipse was last year sorry!

The next person has found themselves luckier than they expected today

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#6410 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:18 pm

Well, 42 gave me a what I thought was a good discussion topic today, so I consider that was good luck. See Can Read But One LotR Chapter

Next has added their chapter to the above discussion.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Ivy Bush”