Who's next?

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#6751 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Too true: I can sing in the high octave and in the low octave; but not the middle octave. :orcsad:

Next is double jointed.
'Share and enjoy'

rho

Who's next?

Post#6752 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:19 pm

Naw, I havn't smoked a *joint* since I was 18, let alone two of em!!

next likes pig crackling....yum yum....

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#6753 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:09 pm

Yes, pig cracklings (small pieces of pork rind, skin with attached fat, or pork fat-back fried until rendered and crispy) are good; even President Bush 41 likes them.

Next can't roller-skate in a herd of buffalo, either. - Complements of Roger Miller
'Share and enjoy'

Sian

Who's next?

Post#6754 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Not in this lifetime anyway :)

Next enjoys thunderstorms.

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#6755 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:41 pm

When they are off in the distance and not right above me. Here in western Washington we don't get the summer afternoon thunderstorms, like they do in the south and mid-west. It isn't hot enough nor do we have the moisture in the air then. We get our thunderstorms on a few winter mornings when the conditions are right.

Next wants to fly a house through a tornado with their little pet dog.
'Share and enjoy'

rho

Who's next?

Post#6756 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:04 am

crikey no
We don't get many tornadoes in NZ, and up until a few years ago we never did, so, thanks to the weird weather we all get these days. But a few day before my 2nd son was born I was bringing in the cows, I came around the corner and looked up and there was this huge tornado in the paddock behind our house, at least it looked like a tornado.
I freaked out and rung the missus on my cell and as we were talking it just sort of dissipated and blew away.
Turns out it wasn't quite a fully formed tornado, but was just one step away from it. Scared me silly anyways.
While I was in the states I experienced the strange weather you fullas get on the big flat plains up in NY state, the whole sky filled up with lightning, and one night we had one thunder storm after another go over.
Anywho....

Next wants to travel overseas oneday

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#6757 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Rho, did your semi-tornado reach into actual storm clouds, or was it merely a dust devil like we experienced in eastern Washington on hot sunny days? Ours were just dust filled vortexes that often traveled across the wheat fields singularly or in groups of threes. They could tower hundreds of feet high or as little as a few tens of feet. We used to run through the little ones and even the big ones caused little damage other than ruffling the feathers of a chicken or two, and of course any papers that had been left outside were spread out all over and sometimes shredded.

If my health was better I might want to travel overseas; as it is now, I don't even want to travel across the sound to visit Seattle anymore.

Next likes lemon in their ice tea on a hot day; and in their hot tea on an icy day.
'Share and enjoy'

Thorin Oakenshield

Who's next?

Post#6758 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:51 am

Nope. During hot days I prefer water or cold juice.

Next prefers cool or cold to hot/warm weather!
The Old that is Strong does not Wither.

grondmaster

Who's next?

Post#6759 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Yes, but 50° F (10° C) to 80° F (27° C) is my comfort zone.

Next has never been skiing.
'Share and enjoy'

Sian

Who's next?

Post#6760 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:21 pm

Nope. Never have, never will either with arthritic knees. Ridden the lifts, though!

Next likes lime flavored gelatin.

Rho, is New York State all you saw of the USA?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”