The Evanescence Thread

Florian

The Evanescence Thread

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

....Virumor : "Evanescence is just commercial food for the kiddies out there, like Pepsi and Pizza Hut. And i am not even mentioning MacDonalds."
Ringfacwen : "Evanescence is another one of those bands that's just like all the rest of that new-metal dirt. Annoying."
Lady Feawen : "Evanscence,mmm...I don't like 'em much either,I'm a bit more into the stuff that does not make you want to shoot your brains out "

So need to be afraid to say that you hate it... We just want your personnal opinion about it.
nn[Edité le 24/11/2003 par Florian]

LadyFeawen

The Evanescence Thread

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

She has a great voice (the lead singer) and I think its cool how they don't seem to care what they wear but I've never been into their most popular songs (the harder tracks),I like their accoustic songs and lyrics but I can't really imagine going to see them in concert anytime soon or being a big fan.
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

lord_aragorn86

The Evanescence Thread

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I wld have left too, If it was me. No! Actually, I wldn't have joined them in the first place!
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

lord_aragorn86

The Evanescence Thread

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, all their songs sound exactly the same. They haven't got "creativity". so I am with Vir and Ross for this time. I don't like them.
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Peredhil

The Evanescence Thread

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, all their songs sound exactly the same. They haven't got "creativity".
Quite right. The main thing with Evanescence is that their music has absolutely no soul or feeling whatsoever in it. They never sound like they care very much. Also, they just aren't distinctive or unique enough to really catch my attention. They're just like a lot of the other nu-metal bands around, designed for people who like anything they're told to like, or that fits in with what other people like. That's my opinion anyway.
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

Aentra

The Evanescence Thread

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yes ok Pere, but that´s not quite right though, I have a mind of my own and I have not been told to like them or anything like that it just happend that I really do, and one more thing is that I belive that both their heart and soul lives in their music and I for one can truly hear it even if you might not.
I know things I didn´t even know I knew

Florian

The Evanescence Thread

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

So need to be afraid to say that you hate it... We just want your personnal opinion about it.

Ae, let them speak ;) ... I knew that Pere would be a tough competitor...

Aentra

The Evanescence Thread

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

lol, I am letting them speak, I just can´t resist speaking myslef, sorry Pere.
I know things I didn´t even know I knew

Florian

The Evanescence Thread

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Now that I catch you Ae, why the h*ll aren't you in msn talking to me???
So Pere, we respect your opinion, as we will respect eveyone's opinions here... thanx for responding ;) nn[Edité le 25/11/2003 par Florian]

Return to “The Ivy Bush”