Sound Charades!!

terrijayne

Sound Charades!!

Post#251 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:51 pm

Hey Grondy, how about Diamonds Are Forever?

Next one, Transporting a Single Posey. (3 words)

grondmaster

Sound Charades!!

Post#252 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:22 pm

You got it TJ. :happyelf:

is there a list somewhere of all the movie titles already used? if not it might be handy to so that th same movies are not used multipule times. just a suggestion.
Eowiodith unadrieniel: If you or anyone else will copy down the movie names used and PM them to me, I'll alphabetize the list and post it at the beginning of this thread.
'Share and enjoy'

eowiodith unadrieniel

Sound Charades!!

Post#253 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:48 pm

Grondmaster: i've sent the list.
Terri: by posey are you meaning a pretentious person, or were you meaning posy which is either a type of flower or a verb meaning to compliment, or am I totally wrong in all of my thinking?

grondmaster

Sound Charades!!

Post#254 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:47 pm

She meant a flower, one blossom on a single stem riding in a buick or was it an olds. :elfwink:

Okay, I've alphabetized (after I learning how to do it) and posted Eowiodith unadrieniel's movie list at the bottom of the first post in this thread. Link to Movie List.
'Share and enjoy'

eowiodith unadrieniel

Sound Charades!!

Post#255 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:16 pm

i've racked my brain terrijayne, but i'm not being able to think of anything. wanna give us hint or something?

terrijayne

Sound Charades!!

Post#256 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:58 pm

Sorry my hint wasn't the best, Eowiodith. A clue would be the word posey refers to a flower; the single refers to the marital status of the main character of the movie. Another hint, the flower has white petals with a yellow center.

Hope that helps. Hopefully the next sound charade will come from someone better at this game. hint, hint, Grondy :winking:

grondmaster

Sound Charades!!

Post#257 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:01 pm

I also gave a hint to TJ's movie title, which if I'm not mistaken was Driving Miss Daisy starring Morgan Freeman and Jessica Tandy. :elfwink:

Try: A large watercourse meandering through the fog. (two words)

(Oops, I should have waited another day or two before guessing TJ's flick. Sorry)
'Share and enjoy'

terrijayne

Sound Charades!!

Post#258 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:47 pm

Wow...thanks for guessing my movie Grondy. I had totally forgotten about this game and finally found it today, wondering if everyone was mad at me for not coming back to finish the game. Glad you took care of me! :D

I'm sure I know the answer to your clues Grondy, being the "mysterious" type that you are. But since I don't want to take another turn right now and mess up the game again, I'll let someone else guess.

Amarië

Sound Charades!!

Post#259 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:51 pm

I keep forgetting this nice thread too.

Umm... Mystic river?
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

grondmaster

Sound Charades!!

Post#260 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:04 pm

Yes, that's the one Amarie. :happyelf: Your turn.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Ivy Bush”