Vote for Us

Ungoliant

Vote for Us

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Okeydokey boss.

Ungoliant

Vote for Us

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ok, done. Hmm, actually I've always wondered what 'hits out' was all about. Care to explain, O Wise Owl?

grondmaster

Vote for Us

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I will take a guess that the 'hits out' is the total number of hits for the month. I know the 'hits in' cycles back to zero sometime after 12:01 AM PST every Sunday.
'Share and enjoy'

PlasticSquirrel

Vote for Us

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I think I need to hit out about this! Sorry bad pun.
*Plastic
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Ungoliant

Vote for Us

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Just checked, we're still no 11. Do they count 1 vote per day or what? The counter hasn't moved since yesterday. *ungoliant

PlasticSquirrel

Vote for Us

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

No idea how it works, maybe we just got the same votes today as yesterday?

grondmaster

Vote for Us

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

That's cause it no longer says, "Vote for us!"; it says--if you wait long enough--"TW One World to Rule Them All". That's why I thought I'd point it out.

As for getting it back the way it was; "Only the Shadow knows!". I'm just hoping the forum is back tomorrow with all the data still attached. You will note that even *Plastic has given up on reaching 1000 posts or even 100 in record time, probably because tomorrow we could be starting all over again.

That's also why we have some topics that still say "never". We used to post something under every topic but now only in those where we actually have something to say, or in my case babble about. It became, Why bother 'cause tomorry we may be gone again.

Meanwhile maybe the 'Hits In' cycles at midnight tonight or maybe they have quit cycling it now that the movie is out. I think Taz told me they update the count hourly.
'Share and enjoy'

chikakat

Vote for Us

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hey...remember way back when...like before the board moved the first time...when there used to be a little pop-up "vote for us!" thingie? Any chance of that coming back? Because that's the thing that always made me remember to vote...I actually never even noticed the little voting icon before.

PlasticSquirrel

Vote for Us

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I haven't stopped trying to get higher in record time! I just haven't got any competition for once! and I've been too busy to come up with a whole load of exciting topics, wait till next week, I'll be back to my old form! However, no-one's even come close to me yet! I'll hit 100 tommorow at a guess, what a Christmas pressy that'll be!
*Plastic

chikakat

Vote for Us

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

You know, I've never yet reached 100 posts...maybe if you added up everything since when I first posted I'd break a hundred...that's kinda depressing...I gotta try harder...

Return to “The Ivy Bush”